Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ScottiNitro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ScottiNitro
New to Mods: I know how to use quite a few of the mods on this modpack.
About Yourself: Hi, I love to play on this modpack in single player and I feel the experience would be a whole lot better on your server.
Hope to see you on the server.
-Scotti

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ScottiNitro
New to Mods: I know how to use quite a few of the mods on this modpack.
About Yourself: Hi, I love to play on this modpack in single player and I feel the experience would be a whole lot better on your server.
Hope to see you on the server.
-Scotti

Whitelisted. Please join the server and/or our Teamspeak 3 channel to find out more information.

Xx_pokli

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: xx_pokli
New to mods: Yes / No No, i have about 1 year of experience with mods.
About yourself: I like playing with people who enjoy building and having fun at the same time. Don't worry, I'm not only a good builder but the best engineer in town !

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: xx_pokli
New to mods: Yes / No No, i have about 1 year of experience with mods.
About yourself: I like playing with people who enjoy building and having fun at the same time. Don't worry, I'm not only a good builder but the best engineer in town !

Whitelisted. Please join the server and/or our Teamspeak 3 channel to find out more information.

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Eisregen04
New to mods: Definitely NOT
About yourself:
hey hey i am a 24 old guy from germany and i would like to play on your server ;)
i am a friendly person and i help every time i can if someone have a question
my english is not the best but i try my best ;)
this is my second server app, on the first server i play/ed i reached the admin position.
btw i postet a app on your website too

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Eisregen04
New to mods: Definitely NOT
About yourself:
hey hey i am a 24 old guy from germany and i would like to play on your server ;)
i am a friendly person and i help every time i can if someone have a question
my english is not the best but i try my best ;)
this is my second server app, on the first server i play/ed i reached the admin position.
btw i postet a app on your website too

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cscottm13
New to mods: NOPE
About: I have played minecraft since beta. I have played with FTB since it came out. I have been an admin on a Dw20 server. I live in Canada and speak English. I help out as much as possible. I also am into bees :) and i build into mountians. As I am into bees I dont really have to mine.

royroy17

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: doodlestar
New to mods: No
About yourself: Not new to mods but I am still constantly learning. I am around the beginners curve but nothing end game yet. I love the mod pack but its lacking the server feel to it. I play allot during the weekends but due to school. I have played on other servers for regular mine craft, I was staff on there (not saying i am looking for a position here, just information about me). Id love to start playing.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: doodlestar
About yourself: Not new to mods but I am still constantly learning. I am around the beginners curve but nothing end game yet. I love the mod pack but its lacking the server feel to it. I play allot during the weekends but due to school. I have played on other servers for regular mine craft, I was staff on there (not saying i am looking for a position here, just information about me). Id love to start playing.

JamesHiltonEP

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pipsqueak1147
New to Mods: No
About yourself: I love using forestry. All I want is a place like Etho on the Minecrack Server. So is you can help please do. I want to be great friends with everyone. I will work for the server owner and help build stuff. I started playing minecraft in early beta. I would love to join your server and build with you.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pipsqueak1147
New to Mods: No
About yourself: I love using forestry. All I want is a place like Etho on the Minecrack Server. So is you can help please do. I want to be great friends with everyone. I will work for the server owner and help build stuff. I started playing minecraft in early beta. I would love to join your server and build with you.

NoobSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NoobSlayer
New to mods: Yes for the most part
About yourself: Im new to ftb and im looking for a good group of guys to play with and that are willing to help me learn the ropes.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NoobSlayer
New to mods: Yes for the most part
About yourself: Im new to ftb and im looking for a good group of guys to play with and that are willing to help me learn the ropes.

svndi

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: svndi
About yourself: I'm a student from the UK, with a passion for gaming. I've been playing FTB for a while, I like to stream games sometimes. I'm looking for a fun, small community.

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: xEtnies
New to mods: not completely, but somewhat (learning fast)
About yourself: I like helping people and mining :)