Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jacob09fun

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Jacob09fun
New to mods: No
About yourself:I play FTB a lot i like mods i play everyday (dont tell me if i miss like one day) I want to get on my first whitelist server

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Applications are now open for more new members.

The server has updated to much better specifications on a dedicated server. It is now almost totally lag free at all times.

The server is running the latest version of FTB Mindcrack.

New server IP: play.triplenation.com

Apply now and come join our great community! :)

jpezninjo

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: joopez1
New to mods: I wanna say not really but if you want a definIte answer 'd say no
About yourself: hi my name is Joop, I've been playing MC since beta 1.8 and FtB for about three months. Ive been on many private servers that our now gone and been a very active member. I like servers that are community incented and FTB is very fun to play with other people. I'm fairly mature, love to have fun, and I tinker with every aspect minecraft and FTb have to offer. I'm currently looking for a server to build insane contraptions on running Mindcrackv8.1.1

Rubber Ducky

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Kidmeister
New to mods: Yes / No: Nope, I have played around with most mods with the exceptions to Bees and Force field mods
About yourself: I'd like to consider myself a trader, so I generally chat with whoever I'm playing with.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: joopez1
New to mods: I wanna say not really but if you want a definIte answer 'd say no
About yourself: hi my name is Joop, I've been playing MC since beta 1.8 and FtB for about three months. Ive been on many private servers that our now gone and been a very active member. I like servers that are community incented and FTB is very fun to play with other people. I'm fairly mature, love to have fun, and I tinker with every aspect minecraft and FTb have to offer. I'm currently looking for a server to build insane contraptions on running Mindcrackv8.1.1

Whitelisted. Please join the server and/or our Teamspeak 3 channel to find out more information.

In Game Name: Kidmeister
New to mods: Yes / No: Nope, I have played around with most mods with the exceptions to Bees and Force field mods
About yourself: I'd like to consider myself a trader, so I generally chat with whoever I'm playing with.

Whitelisted. Please join the server and/or our Teamspeak 3 channel to find out more information.

rifal5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rifal5
New to mods: yes, i have played a little but not much.
About yourself: i haven't played with to many mods, but i hope to change that, i have a lot of time on my hands and the only reason i don't play already is the lack of a good server with good people

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rifal5
New to mods: yes, i have played a little but not much.
About yourself: i haven't played with to many mods, but i hope to change that, i have a lot of time on my hands and the only reason i don't play already is the lack of a good server with good people

SoundQuake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:drugstep023
I have many experience in Tekkit and FTB i played many times with industrial mods and i would like join to the server because this server looks like lagg free. :)
+ :S for my bad english speaking but i am hungaryan and i never learned english in school i learn only at home :)

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:drugstep023
I have many experience in Tekkit and FTB i played many times with industrial mods and i would like join to the server because this server looks like lagg free. :)
+ :S for my bad english speaking but i am hungaryan and i never learned english in school i learn only at home :)

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: KingGongora
New to mods: no
About yourself: I have been a gamer since I was 13, currently have a job (nights) so I play mostly only in the mornings. I have enjoyed MC for the past 2 years and want to join a mature community to play some mods with!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: KingGongora
New to mods: no
About yourself: I have been a gamer since I was 13, currently have a job (nights) so I play mostly only in the mornings. I have enjoyed MC for the past 2 years and want to join a mature community to play some mods with!

Sheep

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sheepdoggy0
New to mods: Nope.
About yourself: In FTB I generally try to amass resources while working out of a hole in the ground. Once I'm well set up I try to make some massive, intricate workshop. But mainly I like to hang around on TS3 or Skype and just muck about with people and help them with whatever they're working on as I have a lot of experience with most mods in the game (aside from Gregtech).

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
i seem to be unwhitelisted at the moment. my in game name is rifal5 no capitals

Please try again. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1362246087][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: Sheepdoggy0
New to mods: Nope.
About yourself: In FTB I generally try to amass resources while working out of a hole in the ground. Once I'm well set up I try to make some massive, intricate workshop. But mainly I like to hang around on TS3 or Skype and just muck about with people and help them with whatever they're working on as I have a lot of experience with most mods in the game (aside from Gregtech).

Expi1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Expi1
About yourself: I'm a mature, 18 year old, who is currently learning C# programming in real life and has been playing Minecraft for a few years, I ran my own vanilla server for a few years before closing it for financial reasons, so I have background experience in server management and would therefore never grief nor steal, as I know how much of a pain it is for the owner of the server. I was introduced to FTB since Mindcrack started it, and have been slowly learning for a while, and I figured it was time to start in Survival.

I mostly build a lot ingame, everything has to look nice or I can't continue, this often keeps me poor, but I'll try to be better. I'm also a big community player. My friend (Macaulayy) and I are applying together, his post is below, he played on my server and is a great guy.

Macaulayyy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: vMacaulayyyx
About yourself: I am a friendly, but serious minecraft player, I thrive to me the most advanced person and Play a lot of FTB. I have been playing FTB for a few months now and am quite an expert at it. I am kind and generous and I always like to help players if they are stuck and need help.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Expi1
About yourself: I'm a mature, 18 year old, who is currently learning C# programming in real life and has been playing Minecraft for a few years, I ran my own vanilla server for a few years before closing it for financial reasons, so I have background experience in server management and would therefore never grief nor steal, as I know how much of a pain it is for the owner of the server. I was introduced to FTB since Mindcrack started it, and have been slowly learning for a while, and I figured it was time to start in Survival.

I mostly build a lot ingame, everything has to look nice or I can't continue, this often keeps me poor, but I'll try to be better. I'm also a big community player. My friend (Macaulayy) and I are applying together, his post is below, he played on my server and is a great guy.

In Game Name: vMacaulayyyx
About yourself: I am a friendly, but serious minecraft player, I thrive to me the most advanced person and Play a lot of FTB. I have been playing FTB for a few months now and am quite an expert at it. I am kind and generous and I always like to help players if they are stuck and need help.

Tarvon

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Travno
New to mods: No i play about 1 month Mindcrack.
About yourself: My real name is Victor im from Greece and im a student. In my free time i go for cycling and i play Minecraft.