Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
1.Forum name: PizzAna
2.In-Game Name: PizzAna
3.Age: 13
4.Country: Finland
5.Have you played FTB before: Yes, I play it nearly every day
6.Have you ever been banned: No
7.If so; why: -
8.What can you bring to Trince: A nice, active and helpful new player. I'm really common with FTB already and want to find a good server to play on because SSP is not fun anymore. Besides my own projects on the server, I can also do some projects for the community like little shared workshop for anyone to use, etc.
  1. Forum name: 38Million
  2. In-Game Name: 38milliondollars
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes a few days
  6. Have you ever been banned: yes
  7. If so; why: stealing stuff
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I watch alot of direwolf20 and know how to build alot of things and think i can make some on this server

You have both been added to the whitelist.

Welcome to Trince! Be sure to check www.trince.net for server updates and community announcements.

shade7377

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: shade7377
  2. In-Game Name: shade7377
  3. Age: 23
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I love Minecraft, FTB, and really want a good group to dig into the amazing building available with this mod.

DirrtyHarry

Jul 29, 2019
1.Forum name: DirrtyHarry
2.In-Game Name: DirrtyHarry
3.Age: 25
4.Country: US (Arizona)
5.Have you played FTB before: I've played, but have only just recently gotten into it.
6.Have you ever been banned: No
7.If so; why: N/A
8.What can you bring to Trince: I'm very creative with my builds on Vanilla servers, and I want to try my hand at even more amazing things with FTB. I'm also always up to help out on anyone's projects should they require assistance. Also, I'm one of the most laid-back guys you'll ever meet :)

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
DirrtyHarry and Shade7377 you have both been added. Don't forget to check out trince.net for contest and community info.

vecka

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: vecka
  2. In-Game Name: vecka1986
  3. Age:26
  4. Country:us-mi
  5. Have you played FTB before:yes
  6. Have you ever been banned:no
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: i am looking for a server to play ftb with my brother and so that he can go nuts with bee and tree breading and the making of cool compact structures. while i build the infrastructure to support it. and help others if i am able to and be a team player "glasseye" is my brother

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: vecka
  2. In-Game Name: vecka1986
  3. Age:26
  4. Country:us-mi
  5. Have you played FTB before:yes
  6. Have you ever been banned:no
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: i am looking for a server to play ftb with my brother and so that he can go nuts with bee and tree breading and the making of cool compact structures. while i build the infrastructure to support it. and help others if i am able to and be a team player "glasseye" is my brother

You have been added to the whitelist, Welcome!
Visit the website at www.trince.net for updates etc.

GeekDude

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: GeekDude
In-Game Name: PhilipT97
Have you played FTB before: No (But I have used most of the mods in it before, and heavily use DireWolf20's pack)
Have you ever been banned: Yes

If so; why: I've only ever been banned from one server. On that server, I fixed up a unmarked heavily greifed building and marked it as my own. It turned out to have belonged to the admin. I would have ban appealed, but they switched to an RPG style server, and I don't like RPGs.

What can you bring to Trince: I can provide stimulating conversation, and am pretty good at setting up automatic systems to do things like sort my stuff, or give me UU matter. I've watched many of DireWolf20's tutorials and LPs

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: GeekDude
In-Game Name: PhilipT97
Have you played FTB before: No (But I have used most of the mods in it before, and heavily use DireWolf20's pack)
Have you ever been banned: Yes

If so; why: I've only ever been banned from one server. On that server, I fixed up a unmarked heavily greifed building and marked it as my own. It turned out to have belonged to the admin. I would have ban appealed, but they switched to an RPG style server, and I don't like RPGs.

What can you bring to Trince: I can provide stimulating conversation, and am pretty good at setting up automatic systems to do things like sort my stuff, or give me UU matter. I've watched many of DireWolf20's tutorials and LPs

You have been added, your friend vouched for you since other bans came up then the ones mentioned. If you get banned, so does he.

Sephnune

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Sephnune
  2. In-Game Name: Sephnune
  5. Have you played FTB before: Nope
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm an active, friendly player who enjoys learning things, and would love to be on this server to do it.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Sephnune
  2. In-Game Name: Sephnune
  5. Have you played FTB before: Nope
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm an active, friendly player who enjoys learning things, and would love to be on this server to do it.

You have been added, Welcome to the Trince Community!

The Cuddler

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: The Cuddler
  2. In-Game Name: TheCuddler
  3. Age: 20
  5. Have you played FTB before: I haven't played FTB, but I've dabbled quite a bit in Tekkit before this.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: As a US player, I've been searching for a server also located in the US. I'm a mature player, and I just love gaming. I like the economic side of FTB, including automated factories and industrial set-ups, so I could use that to help new players and my fellow player alike.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: The Cuddler
  2. In-Game Name: TheCuddler
  3. Age: 20
  5. Have you played FTB before: I haven't played FTB, but I've dabbled quite a bit in Tekkit before this.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: As a US player, I've been searching for a server also located in the US. I'm a mature player, and I just love gaming. I like the economic side of FTB, including automated factories and industrial set-ups, so I could use that to help new players and my fellow player alike.

You have been added, welcome!
Please visit the website at www.trince.net for updates and contest info etc.

Minimal

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Minimal
  2. In-Game Name: itzpred
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: US EST
  5. Have you played FTB before: ever since november
  6. Have you ever been banned: No sir
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Need a new home. Im an excellent builder and love to work with other people! I think i would be an excellent addition to the server!

oreostix

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: oreostix
  2. In-Game Name: oreostix
  3. Age:16
  4. Country:Canada
  5. Have you played FTB before:Yes
  6. Have you ever been banned:No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can build some crazy technical useless stuff x)

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: oreostix
  2. In-Game Name: oreostix
  3. Age:16
  4. Country:Canada
  5. Have you played FTB before:Yes
  6. Have you ever been banned:No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can build some crazy technical useless stuff x)

1. Forum name: Minimal
  2. In-Game Name: itzpred
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: US EST
  5. Have you played FTB before: ever since november
  6. Have you ever been banned: No sir
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Need a new home. Im an excellent builder and love to work with other people! I think i would be an excellent addition to the server!

You both have been added, Welcome to Trince Community!
Visit the website at www.trince.net for contests and other info.

Justbakert

Jul 29, 2019
Forum and IGN: justbakert
Have you played FTB before: Yes, I have played modded minecraft for a while and love thaumcraft, IC2, and redpower
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Never
If yes then please state why:
What can you bring to Trince: After having watched all of Direwolf20's SMP videos, it seems to me that playing the pack would be quite a bit more fun if I began to play with other people. I would also love to help the community and work with other people in order to achieve interesting and difficult goals.

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Vermillion
IGN: VermillionX
Have you played FTB before: Been playing since the beta pack.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Never
What can you bring to Trince: I'm a RL architect and love building amazing buildings (something the architect doesn't actually get to do IRL). I'm also knowledgeable of all IC2, RP2, BC, RC, Forestry (especially bees and trees) and well... most of the mods.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server Vermillionx. Don't forget to check out trince.net for info on some of our contests going on right now and prizes.

mturpin2049

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: mturpin2049
  2. In-Game Name: mturpin2049
  3. Age: 15
  4. Country: USA, Washington
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes i have been playing FTB for about 3 months, switched over from tekkit. Familiar with most of the mods but am still learning
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why: Ive havent played a lot of public servers mostly on a servers that me and my brother make
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Ive always played with my family i will treat everyone on this server as if they were my family, I will try my best to make my builds look good.