Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added welcome to the trince community. Visit Trince.net for info about events and contests.

Dannynewman

Jul 29, 2019
I have just been whitelisted and it won't let me log on. It says I don't have version 1.15.3 of Twilight forest. I went to check what version I was at and it was 1.15.4. I am also on Version 8.2 on FTB. I need help!

omnissiah19

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: omnissiah19
  2. In-Game Name: omnissiah19
  3. Age: 23
  4. Country: united states
  5. Have you played FTB before: no
  6. Have you ever been banned: no
  7. If so; why: n/a
  8. What can you bring to Trince: really good at railcraft

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
If you have trouble connecting and it says you need a new Twilight Forest Version,
Force Update
and you will be able to join again.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added omnissiah19. Welcome to the server. FTB updated twilight forest for the packs without releasing a pack. So if you can't join just go to options in the launcher, click force update, then launch and you should get the new files.

nedks

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:nedks
  2. In-Game Name:nedks
  3. Age:17
  4. Country:England ( will I get lag?)
  5. Have you played FTB before:No but a lot of Tekkit and Tekkit Lite
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince:I can bring a socia lpersonality to the server and maturity, well I think I can.
Please answer theses

Do you try to not reset the map?

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:nedks
  2. In-Game Name:nedks
  3. Age:17
  4. Country:England ( will I get lag?)
  5. Have you played FTB before:No but a lot of Tekkit and Tekkit Lite
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince:I can bring a socia lpersonality to the server and maturity, well I think I can.
Please answer theses

You have been added, welcome!
Visit our website at www.trince.net for news and updates.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Will I get lag?
No, about a quarter of our players are from over seas and experience little to no lag.
Only the nether and end are reset to give players equal opportunities to collect supplies and materials.
The overworld map has not been reset ever and most likely will never be reset.

theepurplemage

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: theepurplemage
  2. In-Game Name: theepurplemage
  3. Age: 25.
  4. Country: Arizona, USA.
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes, for a few months before i left my last FTB server due to griefing from the admin.
  6. Have you ever been banned: no, never.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I am polite, mature, respectful. I'm interested in making friends and building a community. I am never going to grief, steal, pvp rudely, or spout off homophobic/racist/sexist garbage. I'm pretty good a circuitry and build designs. Interested in building some high efficiency farms to share with the community.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: theepurplemage
  2. In-Game Name: theepurplemage
  3. Age: 25.
  4. Country: Arizona, USA.
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes, for a few months before i left my last FTB server due to griefing from the admin.
  6. Have you ever been banned: no, never.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I am polite, mature, respectful. I'm interested in making friends and building a community. I am never going to grief, steal, pvp rudely, or spout off homophobic/racist/sexist garbage. I'm pretty good a circuitry and build designs. Interested in building some high efficiency farms to share with the community.

You have been added, welcome to Trince. Please visit Trince.net for info about contests and events.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Pictures from our Mob Fight!
mwbo7d.png

4jn6c.png

The players got a choice of 2 advanced solars OR a T5 soul shard and a choice of wand!

Aritchey

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:Aritchey
  2. In-Game Name:Aritchey
  3. Age:16
  4. Country:Us
  5. Have you played FTB before: Just started coming from tekkit
  6. Have you ever been banned:no
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I am very creative and can bring alot to a server. I am looking forward to learning more and looking forward to the server! I was to start a community or join one to work with others and have alot of fun doing it

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:Aritchey
  2. In-Game Name:Aritchey
  3. Age:16
  4. Country:Us
  5. Have you played FTB before: Just started coming from tekkit
  6. Have you ever been banned:no
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I am very creative and can bring alot to a server. I am looking forward to learning more and looking forward to the server! I was to start a community or join one to work with others and have alot of fun doing it

You have been added, welcome. Please visit Trince.net for info about events and contests

elrobbo6

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: elrobbo6
  2. In-Game Name: elrobbo6
  3. Age: 28
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Well I have been playing minecraft since alpha and FTB since it went viral. Last server I was on I was made a moderator and was a great server however the owner could no longer keep it going. I enjoy playing with other people and would like to be on a server that has a sense of community.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: elrobbo6
  2. In-Game Name: elrobbo6
  3. Age: 28
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Well I have been playing minecraft since alpha and FTB since it went viral. Last server I was on I was made a moderator and was a great server however the owner could no longer keep it going. I enjoy playing with other people and would like to be on a server that has a sense of community.

You have been added, welcome to Trince. Please visit Trince.net for info about contests and events

Roisin1602

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:Roisin1602
  2. In-Game Name:roisin1602
  3. Age:14
  4. Country:England
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes i have played for 1 year now also i played minecraft since just be for it introduced the nether.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No i haven't because i always leave a server because i get griefed
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Im a friendly player will help anyone who needs it and i follow the rules really well.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:Roisin1602
  2. In-Game Name:roisin1602
  3. Age:14
  4. Country:England
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes i have played for 1 year now also i played minecraft since just be for it introduced the nether.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No i haven't because i always leave a server because i get griefed
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Im a friendly player will help anyone who needs it and i follow the rules really well.

Denied, i found 4 bans, 3 of which involve griefing.
Array
(
[bancount] => 4
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[username] => roisin1602
[issuer] => foxitude
[server] => hardcore.hcsmp.com
[reason] => Compromised account - appeal at hcsmp.com/forums/
[time] => 2012-07-21 11:04:07
)

[1] => Array
(
[username] => roisin1602
[issuer] => juniorgenius
[server] => c-wom.zapto.org:25597
[reason] => Griefing - creativewom.zapto.org/appeal
[time] => 2012-04-03 02:55:15
)

[2] => Array
(
[username] => roisin1602
[issuer] => Ikri
[server] => mc2.joe.to
[reason] => massive griefing_ bigotry
[time] => 2011-08-28 21:50:29
)

[3] => Array
(
[username] => roisin1602
[issuer] => LordLunchington
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => Greifing, appeal at nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2011-06-25 08:30:08
)

)

[score] => 0
[status] => 2
[output] => 4 bans :(
)

Roisin1602

Jul 29, 2019
They were all apparently griefing cause i walked 500 blocks away form spawn and punched a tree down and they were in a private area which i had no clue i was in no signs no pop up MSG in chat.