Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: mturpin2049
  2. In-Game Name: mturpin2049
  3. Age: 15
  4. Country: USA, Washington
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes i have been playing FTB for about 3 months, switched over from tekkit. Familiar with most of the mods but am still learning
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why: Ive havent played a lot of public servers mostly on a servers that me and my brother make
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Ive always played with my family i will treat everyone on this server as if they were my family, I will try my best to make my builds look good.

You have been added to the whitelist.

Welcome to Trince! Be sure to check www.trince.net for server updates and community announcements.

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Erztsuku
  2. In-Game Name: liawjunwei1999
  3. Age: 12
  4. Country: Singapore
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes I did.
  6. Have you ever been banned:No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can help by catching griefers and contribute to the server and be active constantly on the server.

xStyke

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: xStyke
  2. In-Game Name: xStyke NewStyle95 (we are 2 friends)
  3. Age: 20 and 17
  4. Country: Italy
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes, many servers
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: We are nice guys that want to have fun with other people

wafflewarden

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: wafflewarden
  • In-Game Name: wafflewarden
  • Have you played FTB before: Yes I have played FTB quite a bit, mostly on ssp but I have tried SMP as well.
  • Have you ever been banned: No, I have never been banned.
  • If so; why: Never been banned.
  • What can you bring to Trince: I am a friendly community member, who is always willing to collaborate. I want to not only explore all that the mods have to offer with others but also make friends.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Erztsuku
  2. In-Game Name: liawjunwei1999
  3. Age: 12
  4. Country: Singapore
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes I did.
  6. Have you ever been banned:No
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can help by catching griefers and contribute to the server and be active constantly on the server.

We found differences in what you submitted in your details. Could you please describe what happened here:
ID 9782640
User liawjunwei1999
Server c.nerd.nu
Reason Griefing on C. No legitimate edits. nerd.nu/appeal
Creator trevorman
Time 2013-03-01 03:17:16
Links Back to user
[DOUBLEPOST=1362578157][/DOUBLEPOST]wafflewarden, xStyke, NewStyle95 were added successfully, Welcome!
Please visit the website at www.trince.net for updates and more.

lololohahaha008

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: lololohahaha008
  2. In-Game Name:lololohahaha007
  3. Age:13
  4. Country:Canada
  5. Have you played FTB before:no
  6. Have you ever been banned:no
  7. If so; why:no
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I want to play with my friend and build cool stuff

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: lololohahaha008
  2. In-Game Name:lololohahaha007
  3. Age:13
  4. Country:Canada
  5. Have you played FTB before:no
  6. Have you ever been banned:no
  7. If so; why:no
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I want to play with my friend and build cool stuff

You have been whitelisted Welcome to Trince. Please visit Trince.net for more info about contests and events.

SecretWeaponCoffee

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. Been briefly poking around server populations and yours looks healthy, can I join?

Forum name: SecretWeaponCoffee
In-Game Name: Blenkeirde
Have you played FTB before: Yus.
Have you ever been banned: Never.
If so; why: -
What can you bring to Trince: Strong technical knowledge, silly banter, patience and support. And paranoia. I also have some staff experience and understand it's a largely thankless job so I always aim to be a pleasant guest.
What can Trince bring to you: Active staff, no impromtu server resets, interesting/odd people. '3'

Thanks, please be gentle.

CheckerdVenom

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: CheckerdVenom
  2. In-Game Name: CheckerdVenom
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: U.S.A
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  7. If so; why: I have not.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: A good spirit as i am looking to have fun playing on this server! :)

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added welcome to the community. Please visit trince.net for more info about events and contests

itsaustin125

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: itsaustin125
  2. In-Game Name: itsaustin125
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: no that much, but I have played tekkit.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I am a friendly player and a quick learner so I feel like I can be a help to the community and any other individual player that needs me.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added welcome to the community. Please visit trince.net for more info about events and contests

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Remember everyone doing the monthly contest it will end on March 25th, and you will receive your copy of Bioshock Infinite on the 26th when it is released if you win.

Craven

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Craven
  2. In-Game Name: ICravenI
  3. Age: 28
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Looking for a group to play with thats mature and wont take my stuff. Im laid back as it is and enjoy working with others. Havent been a minecrafter for very long, however i have been loving feed the best since i started. Been having a blast so far and want to branch out to the online community.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
The group is pretty laid back. We have daily contests consisting of anything from trivia, building, boss fights, pig races,etc...
If anyone ever griefs you notify us immediately. It is an automatic bannable offense with no second chance. You have been added. Welcome to the server.

James Swaro

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to post two applications at one. The first being for me, the second for my best friend(who is at work right now)

1. Forum name: James Swaro
  2. In-Game Name: jswaro
  3. Age: 27
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes. I used to own and admin TerreneCraft(http://www.terrenecraft.us/). I didn't enjoy being admin due to the ever changing nature of minecraft, but it was a fun experience.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince:
    I like to build monolithic structures and do interesting things. 9x9's and stuff I find be extraordinarily boring and I don't do that. altantis27 and I are looking for a community that is fairly active and large. Despite our best efforts in server promotion, TerreneCraft hasn't taken off like we wish it would. So in the end, we are looking for a place to play that has a larger player base that doesn't just build 9x9s, make a gravisuite, conquer the end dragon and leave.
  1. Forum name: altantis27
  2. In-Game Name: altantis27
  3. Age: 28
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes. Current owner of TerreneCraft.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince:
    altantis is a technical builder. He is much better than I am at knowing how the mods work and he enjoys building really large structures. I've seen him create 7 story towers filled with thaumcraft and deep underground bases filled with machinery and neat wireless redstone elevators
Like I stated above, both of us are looking for an active community. Right now , our player base is really infrequent( or just plain transient) and so it is usually just me and altantis27. I would like the opportunity to be whitelisted to see if we like your community, and perhaps join it.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
altantis27 & jswaro you have both been added, welcome to Trince community!
Please visit trince.net for more info about events and contest.

Dannynewman

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Dannynewman
  2. In-Game Name: Dannynewmann
  3. Age: 14
  4. Country: US
  5. Have you played FTB before: About 3-4 months
  6. Have you ever been banned: No, I am a nice, non-griefing guy
  7. If so; why: I have not
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I am from The VoxelBox, so I build artistic builds (Modernist, Ultramodernist, Rustic, Organics). I do not grief ever! Thank you!