Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pwnedjanoob

Jul 29, 2019
1.Forum name: pwnedjanoob
2.In-Game Name: pwnedjanoob
3.Age: 22
4.Country: United States
5.Have you played FTB before: Yes
6.Have you ever been banned: No
7.If so; why:
8.What can you bring to Trince: I'm not a noob at Minecraft or mobs, and won't actively grief (however, if I am griefed, I retaliate, and I learn my griefing from Ethoslab, Achievement Hunter, etc). I build large scale in vanilla and FTB, used to use tekkit too. I've also been teaching others how to play, and will assist newbies if needed, unless they want me to do everything for them. Overall, I will respect other players and their wishes within reason.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
1.Forum name: pwnedjanoob
2.In-Game Name: pwnedjanoob
3.Age: 22
4.Country: United States
5.Have you played FTB before: Yes
7.If so; why:
8.What can you bring to Trince: I'm not a noob at Minecraft or mobs, and won't actively grief (however, if I am griefed, I retaliate, and I learn my griefing from Ethoslab, Achievement Hunter, etc). I build large scale in vanilla and FTB, used to use tekkit too. I've also been teaching others how to play, and will assist newbies if needed, unless they want me to do everything for them. Overall, I will respect other players and their wishes within reason.

You have been added, welcome to the Trince Community!
Also, check out www.trince.net for details and info regarding out community.

Logan707

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:Logan707
  2. In-Game Name:CrazzyL
  3. Age:18
  4. Country:Canada!
  5. Have you played FTB before: Recently all i have been playing FTB and it's been that way for a few months now.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No Sir/ Ma'am
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I wish to bring my knowledge to others and aid them in their journey through the mod pack, as well as receive my far share of help :p I enjoy group projects and would like to experience the game while making connections with other people on the server.

Mosh

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Mosh
  2. In-Game Name: MoshMosh
  3. Age: 22
  4. Country: US
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No.
  7. If so; why: N/A.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Extensive knowledge of redstone wiring, Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, and the combination thereof.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:Logan707
  2. In-Game Name:CrazzyL
  3. Age:18
  4. Country:Canada!
  5. Have you played FTB before: Recently all i have been playing FTB and it's been that way for a few months now.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No Sir/ Ma'am
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I wish to bring my knowledge to others and aid them in their journey through the mod pack, as well as receive my far share of help :p I enjoy group projects and would like to experience the game while making connections with other people on the server.

Also, check out www.trince.net for details and info regarding out community.[DOUBLEPOST=1361667945][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Forum name: Mosh
  2. In-Game Name: MoshMosh
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No.
  7. If so; why: N/A.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Extensive knowledge of redstone wiring, Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, and the combination thereof.

Also, check out www.trince.net for details and info regarding out community.

Weeks

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Weeks
  2. In-Game Name: Springfield1903
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: No
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Good helper, take direction well, never gives up.

MadDoctor5813

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: MadDoctor5813
IGN: Same as above
Have you played FTB before: Yes
Have you ever been banned: No
If so, why: N/A
What can I bring to Trince: A knowledge of the major mods, some vanilla redstone, (though my knowledge has degraded somewhat because of RedPower 2), and hopefully some great builds. We'll see though....

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Cypher
  2. In-Game Name: FanaticDog
  3. Age: 40
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: Never
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince? I'm new to MindCrack but have been playing DW20 for a few months and have learned quite a bit but have much more to learn. I'm willing to help if asked and have no problems asking for help myself from the more experienced players. Thanks for your consideration.

The Appleloaf

Jul 29, 2019
Right now the server seems to be down.
Is there a problem? And if there is, how long could it take to solve the problem?

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
The above 3 new replies has been added to the whitelist. Welcome!

Visit the website at www.trince.net for updates etc.

About the server, its online, though Mojang are having login problems again. Just keep on trying to log into the server.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
_____________________________________​
Whitelist Application:
  1. Forum name: Meatnog
  2. In-Game Name: Meatnog
  3. Age: 39
  4. Country: USA (Also in Maryland)
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: A lot! Check out a post I made: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/looking-for-a-good-home.13022/

We have found some differences in what you were posting. Is it possible that you can explain what happened here?

ID 40148
User meatnog
Server mc2.joe.to
Reason Hacks and griefing
Creator ammaraskar
Time 2011-08-28 21:46:51

Meatnog

Jul 29, 2019
It is saying I am not whitelisted... am I not one of the above 3 replies? Maybe we our posts crossed like ships in the night, Beaver01[DOUBLEPOST=1361909152][/DOUBLEPOST]
We have found some differences in what you were posting. Is it possible that you can explain what happened here?

ID 40148
User meatnog
Server mc2.joe.to
Reason Hacks and griefing
Creator ammaraskar
Time 2011-08-28 21:46:51

Never even been on that server. Must be someone else with a similar name. I swear. I'm not that kind of player. Never in a million years. I'm not just trolling to be a douche either. I'm 39. I haven't got time for that childish stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1361909306][/DOUBLEPOST]WAIT, I think I know. I had my account hacked around then. 2 years-ish ago. Mojang reset it all. But it was all while I wasn't playing. I can try to dig up emails, but it might be hard given that it was more than a year ago.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
It is saying I am not whitelisted... am I not one of the above 3 replies? Maybe we our posts crossed like ships in the night, Beaver01[DOUBLEPOST=1361909152][/DOUBLEPOST]

Never even been on that server. Must be someone else with a similar name. I swear. I'm not that kind of player. Never in a million years. I'm not just trolling to be a douche either. I'm 39. I haven't got time for that childish stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1361909306][/DOUBLEPOST]WAIT, I think I know. I had my account hacked around then. 2 years-ish ago. Mojang reset it all. But it was all while I wasn't playing. I can try to dig up emails, but it might be hard given that it was more than a year ago.

Honesty is what we like to have on our server. Hacked accounts is always a problem and we always try and make sure its not a false application. You will be added to the whitelist.

Welcome!

Visit the website at www.trince.net for updates and server notices.

Meatnog

Jul 29, 2019
Honesty is what we like to have on our server. Hacked accounts is always a problem and we always try and make sure its not a false application. You will be added to the whitelist.

Welcome!

Visit the website at www.trince.net for updates and server notices.

:) No reason not to be honest. I'm hoping you guys will become my new home. Tired of bailing on disappointing servers. :)

PizzAna

Jul 29, 2019
1.Forum name: PizzAna
2.In-Game Name: PizzAna
3.Age: 13
4.Country: Finland
5.Have you played FTB before: Yes, I play it nearly every day
7.If so; why: -
8.What can you bring to Trince: A nice, active and helpful new player. I'm really common with FTB already and want to find a good server to play on because SSP is not fun anymore. Besides my own projects on the server, I can also do some projects for the community like little shared workshop for anyone to use, etc.

38Million

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: 38Million
  2. In-Game Name: 38milliondollars
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes a few days
  6. Have you ever been banned: yes
  7. If so; why: stealing stuff
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I watch alot of direwolf20 and know how to build alot of things and think i can make some on this server