Private Pack Trec Ultimate | 1.6.4 | DirewolfBased | Mature Staff | No World Resets | 1 Year Uptime | True 32GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xiMacavelli

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on Trec for about a week now and I am really enjoying it.

The minute you log-in you can tell that this is a very clean and immersive server, the spawn (although not yet complete) is very well done and pretty, Biomes o Plenty is enabled and it dosent take you long to start exploring new, fresh areas. There are no big ugly half built buildings or signs, and no random nerd poles or torches all over the landscapes. On the other hand there are large amounts of beautiful unclaimed and untouched land, it did not take me long to find a few different places I wanted to settle, my main problem was choosing between them. Most players seem to be spread out evenly, leaving alot of the new landscapes undisturbed.

The server is run by mature people who arnt just trying to make money off donations or advertising, everybody seems to be very nice and helpful, any questions I have had about the server or FTB Unleashed in general have been answered immediately, nicely, and in good detail. From what I have seen everybody seems to get along nicely and there are plenty of people looking to group up and start new projects.

It did not take me long to get my compound started once i had chosen a location, starting with some cool items (nothing that is overpowered or should wreck your immersion) and the fact that there is tons of untapped resources all over the world I was able to get several chunks with MyTown within just a day or two of playing. I see myself playing on this server long term and am excited about finally having a solid fun server to grow on.

Reactions: Trec93

Cadell95

Jul 29, 2019
this is an amazing server, i just started a few weeks ago and it seems very friendly. Everyone on the server helps each other.

Alm

Jul 29, 2019
Great server! I played it for two days and im in love! The only bad thing is that you cant use quarrys...

Subv

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on this server on about a week, and I love it, everyone is friendly, very minimal lag, and everything nice all around, people are always around to help, very very fun, and i'll recommend it to everyone.

Miguel Lozano

Jul 29, 2019
This is practically the first server that I've been on and i must say that it is one of the best choices that I've made in Minecraft. I love the kindness everyone has to the newcomers and everyone can help out even if the question is really simple. I feel like I'll be on the server for a long time to come and will learn a lot from everyone.

infecteddave

Jul 29, 2019
I have not had much time on this server but there is a few things I could indeed say about. The spawn was very nice, not like other servers where you enter and you witness an extreme amount of lag because of the blocks, etc. The people seem kind, and answer my questions if I have them, yet the chat is not filled with spam. Showing genuine maturity, as for banned items, it seems that was set up very well. I expect to play on this server alot, and invite all my friends to join me on Trec.

Scott0134

Jul 29, 2019
I've not been on the server long, but I can see from the time I've played that the players are mature, handling trades and giving helpful advice to new players. the server has not yet got a full spawn but the work is certainly being put in. I've had nothing but fun on this server (and frustration due to my own suckyness...)

See you all in-game!

Wickerwood

Jul 29, 2019
I have enjoyed this server for a couple of days now, and will definately stick around.

The spawn area is appealing and simple, and the members and staff are mature and friendly. Biomes'O plenty makes sure you'll never run out of amazing places to explore and build in.

As a fledgling FTB player I find that Trec Ultimate covers all my needs, and more. Thumbs up!

DannyZNINJA

Jul 29, 2019
Not to sound like a broken record, but the Server is really nice. Most everyone is Mature and considerate, the spawn looks nice, and the Moderators do a good job at trying to maintain everything. Also, The Mod Pack is awesome, so combine that with the good community, and you have a win-win situation!

Prank

Jul 29, 2019
Just got into unleashed, and because im having server problems right now id really like to join and play here

xxyy98

Jul 29, 2019
I've just been playing on this server for two days now and I already love it :)
I did not experience any lag and like the server concept very much.
Definitely recommend checking this one out!