Private Pack Trec Ultimate | 1.6.4 | DirewolfBased | Mature Staff | No World Resets | 1 Year Uptime | True 32GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OMAnubetube

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think there is one thing to say that is negative about this amazing server, it is lag free, friendly people, and talkative admins who help with any problem u might stumble upon. i've watched this server grow alot over the weeks and i dont regret spending all this time playing on it #1

Reactions: Trec93

XenoniX

Jul 29, 2019
I just recently joined, but so far its stable, fast help and i happen to be witness of a grief and that was swiftly resolved.
No lag what so ever and friendly people!

winyy

Jul 29, 2019
I think this is the only server that I have found in my travels that can actually say it is lag free, everyone is extremely nice and this server is also one of the most mature servers i have found.

doomdog1236

Jul 29, 2019
awesome server. spawn is nice i had a little trouble finding the portals at first but the community was helpful and instructed me on where to go. the staff seems to be dedicated and quite helpful. so overall an awesome server.

Endermiss

Jul 29, 2019
This server is well put together, and it has friendly staff that are mature and reasonable. I hope to stay here for a long time

Tigsen

Jul 29, 2019
Beautiful spawn very well made, server itself is nicely done and offers a real enjoyable place to play. Great Job.

Paradox

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing server. little to no lag and zero griefers only downside is lack of players. Which is a crying shame since it's a great server -ethanmcd2

Tekneekist

Jul 29, 2019
really cool server, good staff and community, lags occasionally but fixes itself after a while, would recommend to a friend

Cens0rious95

Jul 29, 2019
Best server I've ever been in everyone is Generous and kind! everyone is willing to help and Trec95 the owner of the of this server will help you with anything!

thaile4ever

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing for a week and found this to be a great and friendly server. You should check the website for the updated ban item list, since it's more then written here. Seems to be more america players so more active during the afternoon there. I shyed away from open servers before, due to potential griefer, but the moderators and admin really keep on top of it.

SgtSxy

Jul 29, 2019
Besides the move to better hardware, this server has been online almost 24/7 with good people, a cool spawn and mature moderators. Good place to hang out and build.

PrivateAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
+Great Community
+Lagless
+Mining World
+Protections
+Beautiful Spawn City

This is an all-round great server to play on, I would recommend it to others!

Pyrobob

Jul 29, 2019
Nice server. Spawn was cool looking, I was able to find a spot to claim without going to far (to me means a lot), people seem friendlys, and lag has not been an issue.