Townwolf: Game thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

eeffoc

Jul 29, 2019
Oh well, no one is going to believe me. There isn't really anything I can do is there? I can tell you there was 3 officers, but are you going to believe me? Vote LAC for being the first to vote for me all game (except eru, but that was antismite).

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Who to vote, who to vote... Hm. There's a bandwagon on eeffoc, although why Cheese started it and why everyone else went along is a mystery to me.

Vote eeffoc because there's really not much else to do now.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Who to vote, who to vote... Hm. There's a bandwagon on eeffoc, although why Cheese started it and why everyone else went along is a mystery to me.

Vote eeffoc because there's really not much else to do now.
Well I thought it would be a good idea to get rid of the people who have been quiet this game seeing as there is no proper evidence against anyone else, but then nojr realised that two officers had died already,so everyone joined. I actually think that he might really be an officer (which is bloody broken as hell because that can kill three wolves) because dragon dropped a hint when we all started voting for him, but you know, fuck it. I'm not stopping my vote because the bloody GM dropped a hint.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
There's got to be a better way of figuring this out instead of just killing the quiet ones..

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk