Townwolf: Game thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
I've been releasing a lot of information over the past couple days, some obvious, some so obscure that only one person got it, without even using the hint.

that was a treat. enjoy.

(oh, and this game might end a little quicker than you expected. my master plan is almost complete)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Well...now we have a dilemma on our hands...I'll perform a step-by-step analysis later. I believe that we have about 1-2 wolves left, which could indicate a couple of things...I'm fairly certain that the remaining wolf may be someone trying to control the game, but I'm not sure who. The results of this game will be interesting, whatever happens.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Lock Vote Shazam08. I knew there was a reason I found you suspicious. Well, just heard from a seer that you are the genuine article fella.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Well, seems that Vike has info that points to Shazam, I'll vote Shazam. If by tomorrow morning he hasn't defended himself I'll lock. Here's your chance

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Btw, just going to answer some of his rebuttals that I predict he will come out with:

1. Are you sure that the seer isn't drunk
- Yes 100% sure. They PM'd me my role as proof. He also scanned Leth as wolf twice before he died.
2. Maybe they found out your role without using seer from a wolf who is snooping in on a conversation
- When he sent me this PM, there was no-one else who could be a wolf that knew my role
3. What if he is drunken and just got lucky?
- Yes, the drunken seer lucked out and got perfect reads multiple times. That is exactly what is happening

Have fun @Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Lock Vote Shazam08. I knew there was a reason I found you suspicious. Well, just heard from a seer that you are the genuine article fella.
Are you s-
- Yes 100% sure. They PM'd me my role as proof. He also scanned Leth as wolf twice before he died.
But maybe they foun-
- When he sent me this PM, there was no-one else who could be a wolf that knew my role
He's probably dru-
- Yes, the drunken seer lucked out and got perfect reads multiple times. That is exactly what is happening

...You make a strong case.

Vote Shazam08 lock

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I won't let my dreams be dreams any longer, vote lock Shazam08