Townwolf: Game thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
yes, or shazam just gave up.(which I doubt but who knows)
uploadfromtaptalk1447054939371.jpeg

eeffoc

Jul 29, 2019
Antismite LAC
Sorry, can't check the whole thread through to make a good choice, sorry

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Day recap:
Shazam got lynched, but survived due to toughness, but the wizard used a red potion on him, he was a wolf.
striking got attacked by wolves but survived due to toughness

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
vote eefoc, new people tend to be a wolf for their first round. Maybe it's the case. I have no idea who someone wants to lynch tho

eeffoc

Jul 29, 2019
I should probably come up with some epic defense, but its a bit hard when I can't prove anything, I'm an officer. There you go, by the way, what about Shazam, unless I misunderstood the recap, he is still walking around (great job wizard).

Btw LAC how many villagers are left?

Sent from my phoney using tapatalk2.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
wizard has two
I should probably come up with some epic defense, but its a bit hard when I can't prove anything, I'm an officer. There you go, by the way, what about Shazam, unless I misunderstood the recap, he is still walking around (great job wizard).

wizard has two potions.. 1 saves 1 kills... shazam got hit twice... and is dead

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
vote eefoc, new people tend to be a wolf for their first round. Maybe it's the case. I have no idea who someone wants to lynch tho

He's not new, he's just lying a bit too low for my liking.

I don't know ask the GM.
I just worked out how many wolves there should be according to the ratio.