Townwolf: Game thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
No, I disagree. Why am I suspicious, again? For voting nojr without reason? I've stated my reasons before I think, and other people have brought up similar concerns. If nojr isn't a wolf, I'll eat my hat.
What I don't understand is this thingy Leth said yesterday. Did you get this from my analysis?
If Leth was the greater threat after all, which it seems he was, then when to do about me?
I still think nojr is suspicious, for reasons as discussed before. Vote nojr
As Striking had said, He's our blacksmith - I even made a post about it earlier on. The fact that you're pushing for a lynch on Nojr is rather quite wolfy of you.

Vote Eruantian

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Well now you announced to the entire wolf population to kill you -.-

Anyway, after I claim you to dragon villagers should be good to win the game, shouldn't matter if everyone thinks that I'm a wolf.

But yeah, you should have contacted Vike saying this, thus making yourself less of a wolf target, gg
He didn't want roleclaims, otherwise I would have never contacted you. -_-

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
If by some chance I survive the night, I'm betting that at least Sora and Nojr are wolves, with possibly Shaz and/or Striking as well. If I die, I'd like to go out recommending y'all to gun for them next. Not in that order, whatever is fine.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone gets toughness. yes, even the wolves.
anigif_777-2432-1303312751-40.gif

That didn't clear anything up at all. Ciao for now

Reactions: Lethosos

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If a blacksmith gives someone toughness, will that person be notified of it.

Or will it be a hidden thing

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
with 3 stones and a couple blacksmiths, you wouldn't believe how many people are getting it. It's probaly gonna be hidden.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Everyone gets toughness. yes, even the wolves.
Wait, what? How? Did I misread the rolesheet?

Rolesheet said:
Mysterious Stone: If the owner discovers the wizard or apprentice without just guessing everyone, gains toughness.
I read this as "If the holder of this stone manages to name a Wizard or Apprentice without simply naming every single other living player, the holder of this stone gains toughness."
Should this instead be read as "If the holder of this stone manages to name a Wizard without merely guessing (?), all living players gain toughness"?

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese