Townwolf: Game thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm fairly certain that Nojr is a innocent - in fact, I'm willing to bet that he's our blacksmith.

This was from the recap at day 1, the blacksmith at that point would had have very little information or reason to gave another player toughness. If he were to pick a player for a toughness boost that early on, he would pick himself. make sense... right? >_>
Makes sense, maybe enough sense that I already knew but didn't want to lead on the wolves -.-

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Makes sense, maybe enough sense that I already knew but didn't want to lead on the wolves -.-
Unless I'm mistaken toughness also works against wolf kills. If they target him he would survive and thus making it more likely that he is a villager.
(except if the blacksmith for some reason gave norj toughness who ended up being a wolf and the wolf's target him to make him look even more like a villager. However I wouldn't be surprised if they already did it then.)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Unless I'm mistaken toughness also works against wolf kills. If they target him he would survive and thus making it more likely that he is a villager.
(except if the blacksmith for some reason gave norj toughness who ended up being a wolf and the wolf's target him to make him look even more like a villager. However I wouldn't be surprised if they already did it then.)
It does work against wolf kills, but it would be cool to have the blacksmith whoever he may be around as long as possible.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that although we are statistically likely to lynch a wolf d1, the chances are that we won't because if a wolf is at the end of the wagon, then it is very easy to sway the wagon off it on day one.

My proof: how we went from sgbros to Pyure to lenscas to Nobody.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
SpwnX and Lethosos are clearly the guilty ones now that I've read all this. SpwnX in particular is very suspicious, but I'm gonna vote leth because of the long time grudges I have secretly held against him. Screw you leth.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Also, for reference, here are the Day 1 Pyure-voters:
RJS, Nojr, Sora, Shazam, sgbros, lenscas

Go through the previous games, the last one to the 7th last one. Find one game where i did NOT vote for Pyure D1 which i participated in.

Edit; Look at my signature man.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Day 3 recap
vikestep got attacked by the wolves, but fraction2 and RJS saved him
fraction2 died in the process, he was the officer
RJS died in the process, he was the officer

based on shazam's chart, spwnx was lynched HE WAS A WOLF!

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
It's sad that both of them had to die :(
It's unfortunate, especially right after I had contacted RJS

In other news, the most likely person to throw a vote at is leth. However, I would like to assemble some form of network before the day is over. Everyone role claim to Vike, as he is completely trustworthy. I will guarantee that he will at least survive the night if everyone roleclaims.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I won't accept role claims. I don't play games like this as it is an easy way out. Apologies.
A man after my own heart. Except in that game where I refused role claims you actually got converted and betrayed me :(
But hey! Why so sad? We got a wolf! Choo Choo! Next on the list is leth! vote leth

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I won't accept role claims. I don't play games like this as it is an easy way out. Apologies.
No problem, it is an easier way to win the game.

Well, in other news, time for me to network in an attempt to do something useful.

Would the wizard please contact me? I have an idea that should guarantee a village win

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
BTW, my above text about leth being the best bet is my vote, as noted by the bolded vote and leth