Townwolf: Game thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
No I am not proven, I'm actually a plain old villager, so it's fairly impossible to do so. However, I will tell you what I have. I have the stone, which if I knew the wizard, would give Vike toughness, as he is the most powerful player in the game thus far and a confirmed villager. Even if I was a wolf, there is no way this could hurt you besides losing the wizard, in which case you could lynch me next day and the wolves would be down another who was already infiltrating the villager network. There is no consequence for giving me the identity of the wizard

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
No I am not proven, I'm actually a plain old villager, so it's fairly impossible to do so. However, I will tell you what I have. I have the stone, which if I knew the wizard, would give Vike toughness, as he is the most powerful player in the game thus far and a confirmed villager. Even if I was a wolf, there is no way this could hurt you besides losing the wizard, in which case you could lynch me next day and the wolves would be down another who was already infiltrating the villager network. There is no consequence for giving me the identity of the wizard
I don't know if it would be worth the risk to contact you if I was the wizard, but of course it is their choice.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
antismite LAC

I'm not sure who else to vote for, it's a matter of looking at the connections between leth and spwnx and who can fit in the remaining spot(s)

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Surely that should have happened yesterday? As it stands, tons of people are going to lose their grace - smites. But awesome! More wolves dead! I think vote eruantien is next on the list.
No, I disagree. Why am I suspicious, again? For voting nojr without reason? I've stated my reasons before I think, and other people have brought up similar concerns. If nojr isn't a wolf, I'll eat my hat.
What I don't understand is this thingy Leth said yesterday. Did you get this from my analysis?
Hrm. In the end, Vote Eru-10 because he seems to think I'm a greater threat to him... of which I know I'm not.
If Leth was the greater threat after all, which it seems he was, then when to do about me?
I still think nojr is suspicious, for reasons as discussed before. Vote nojr

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
No, I disagree. Why am I suspicious, again? For voting nojr without reason? I've stated my reasons before I think, and other people have brought up similar concerns. If nojr isn't a wolf, I'll eat my hat.
What I don't understand is this thingy Leth said yesterday. Did you get this from my analysis?
If Leth was the greater threat after all, which it seems he was, then when to do about me?
I still think nojr is suspicious, for reasons as discussed before. Vote nojr
This throws my suspicions on you now. Nojr is all but confirmed blacksmith, and thus is a valuable village ally

vote eruantien.

If eruantien isn't a wolf, then the next under suspicion would probably be LAC IMO, as they
a) voted a wolf at the last minute. This is a common wolf ploy to throw off suspicion
b) voted eru, when at the time the vote was placed, eru wasn't suspicious (besides being on the list of voters D1, which isn't a huge indicator IMO). I doubt that list contains all the wolves, and we already got two from it

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Surely that should have happened yesterday? As it stands, tons of people are going to lose their grace - smites. But awesome! More wolves dead! I think vote eruantien is next on the list.

It should have, but I needed the wolves to make a sacrifice.
anyone who voted leth will not lose their grace-smites, since technicly they voted when he was still alive.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure who else to vote for, it's a matter of looking at the connections between leth and spwnx and who can fit in the remaining spot(s)
A Lethnalysis will take more time, but looking at Spwn isn't hard. He's posted three times all game.
Fun How I didn't get any alerts from this thread...
Reminds me of your sudden accusation of last game.
You know it did not end well for ya. Take what you will for the following:
Now, I'll vote sgbros, why? Because he might actually have the honor of being the first D1 lynched player and I want to be part of that.
With some luck, he's a wolf, with less, a powerless villager, worst case, the wiz/seer.
Today due personal busy shenanigans i'm not willing to analyze the situation and will vote RJS.
Fun how i'm getting voted especially when I'm busy and can not make a decent defense. Anyways, go on. I'm out.

Edit: Also, yes Fraction2, Life sucks. Especially mine.
Given that both his votes are dead and proven villagers, I don't see anything super helpful. You could check it against all the people who voted sgbros D1 and RJS D2, I mean, but we've already done that with sg and I'm fairly sure RJS was an antismite. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Vote sgbros

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

It also beats a D1 Pyure lynch.

Besides, free bandwagon! And it's not on Nobody, either. I'm pretty sure the odds are good that sgbros is a wolf, or a crap villager.

Bandwagon on D1 is also the easiest way to create a "trusted villager" network. If you're lucky, you get a wolf. Otherwise, the Wizard can rez him and start networking.

Besides, I'm lazy on D1 and D2. Not enough info to start badgering people for claims yet.

*re-reads role sheet*

Hrm. Wizard is a bit ambiguous with "green potion saves," as I thought it meant rezzing someone from the dead. But I'll take your word for it til we get a clarification on that.

I'll change my vote to antismite fowltief despite trying not to antismite everything in sight. *grumps*

...nah. Not rising to that bait now.

Can't be arsed to change my vote back now.

I call dibs on his wallet. :D

Ever consider that I was pushing a lynch specifically to start a "trusted villager" network? I was right afterwards about the Wizard being a Doctor role.

That stupid antismite was to a non-target at the time; I usually ignore Nobody after the first vote anyways.

Total non-issue. :rolleyes:

In any case, this massive Wall-O-Scrutiny going on reminded me of last game... which is making me wonder which one of you is also covering their wolfness with text? Gut feeling tells me it's either Eru-10, Vike, or RJS?

Hrm. In the end, Vote Eru-10 because he seems to think I'm a greater threat to him... of which I know I'm not.

To be fair, his reason for the sgbros bandwagon seem to be similar to my own. I'm not even sure he's a wolf at this point.

Love you too, Cheesy. <3

These are all of his posts in no particular order (well, the pages they occured on are in order). I gtg, but there they are for analysis

Reactions: Shazam08

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
This throws my suspicions on you now. Nojr is all but confirmed blacksmith, and thus is a valuable village ally

vote eruantien.

If eruantien isn't a wolf, then the next under suspicion would probably be LAC IMO, as they
a) voted a wolf at the last minute. This is a common wolf ploy to throw off suspicion
b) voted eru, when at the time the vote was placed, eru wasn't suspicious (besides being on the list of voters D1, which isn't a huge indicator IMO). I doubt that list contains all the wolves, and we already got two from it
I thought there were three suspicious people, and that eru, was one of them. I did say to correct me if I was wrong. Also, I voted for leth yesterday when there was still time to defend him if I was a wolf.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I thought there were three suspicious people, and that eru, was one of them. I did say to correct me if I was wrong. Also, I voted for leth yesterday when there was still time to defend him if I was a wolf.
The first part of this argument is fine, but it isn't a strong argument, as I said, this is only if eru is not a wolf. The second part is a common wolf ploy

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I am going to roleclaim to Striking and if I get killed by wolves tomorrow then he is a wolf.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah... Vote Eruantien

Same reason I voted SpwnX to some extent because of the easy vote on sgbros, also something that came to light in a PM

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I am going to roleclaim to Striking and if I get killed by wolves tomorrow then he is a wolf.
Well now you announced to the entire wolf population to kill you -.-

Anyway, after I claim you to dragon villagers should be good to win the game, shouldn't matter if everyone thinks that I'm a wolf.

But yeah, you should have contacted Vike saying this, thus making yourself less of a wolf target, gg