TickThreading - concurrent entity/tile entity ticks and other optimisations

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
New Error happend last night.
Build 290
Start-Parameter:
Code:
INVOCATION="${BIN_JAVA} -server -Xmx2560M -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50
-XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:ParallelGCThreads=4 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:UseSSE=4 -XX:+UseLargePages -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseStringCache -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=512M -XX:+UseCompressedOops
-XX:CMSFullGCsBeforeCompaction=1 -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -Xnoclassgc -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar ${JAR_FILE} nogui"
CrashLog: http://pastebin.com/9aSwMZQD

Puremin0rez

Jul 29, 2019
Try replacing only the EnergyNet.class and EnergyNEt$Something.class files in IC2 from the new IC2 jar before patching. (Or put it into the IC2 jar in the TickThreadingBackups directory and repatch)

Ah.... Throws a hash mismatch error :\

Damn your security precautions!!

Edit: Nevermind, just had to delete META-INF from IC2 for your patcher to accept it :)

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
stupid question but how do i update ?
Are there incompatibilities when i just throw in the new Jar and run Patchme.sh ?

And not that i want to do it, but is there an easy uninstallation for TickThreading?

Puremin0rez

Jul 29, 2019
stupid question but how do i update ?
Are there incompatibilities when i just throw in the new Jar and run Patchme.sh ?

And not that i want to do it, but is there an easy uninstallation for TickThreading?

Uninstalling TickThreading is as simple as taking the files from the backups folder and putting them back where they belong

I always make sure to have clean files whenever I run the patcher again

nallar

Jul 29, 2019
Uninstalling TickThreading is as simple as taking the files from the backups folder and putting them back where they belong

I always make sure to have clean files whenever I run the patcher again
Adding the new jar, starting the server, stopping the server, and running PATCHME should also work for updating.

gustav9797

Jul 29, 2019
Build 342 is running like a boss! Leaves decay properly and plants grow. Enablad all booleans in the config.
Thank you nallar for doing the issues.

Reactions: nallar

nallar

Jul 29, 2019
#357 marked as ok for testing, only known issues are a possible failure when updating then patching and an issue which appears to be an IC2 bug which TT makes worse, and has a known workaround.

Puremin0rez

Jul 29, 2019
Going to give the latest build a shot tonight, Hopefully it has somehow fixed my IC2 problems in 290...

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
I got this running just fine on my system, but when I upload it to my vps, it always crashed on starting up, what could it be? Since I can't run the patch on the servers end, I copied the server to my system, ran the patch then uploaded it to the server. It runs on mine but not on the vps and cant find out why. Running build 371.

Server log
Forge log (Had to remove a lot of the repeating text as it was over 500kb)
Crash Report

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
I do as the instructions say. Install the mod, run once, close, run patcher, finish.

Then when I run the start bat I have it says invalid or corrupt minecraft_server.jar file.

Note : I am running FTB plus other mods + Fihgu's Teleporting and Permissions mod.

nallar

Jul 29, 2019
I do as the instructions say. Install the mod, run once, close, run patcher, finish.

Then when I run the start bat I have it says invalid or corrupt minecraft_server.jar file.

Note : I am running FTB plus other mods + Fihgu's Teleporting and Permissions mod.
Fihgu's might be a problem, but iirc someone else was using it.

Please paste the "patcher.log" from the TickThreadingLogs directory.[DOUBLEPOST=1358080358][/DOUBLEPOST]
I got this running just fine on my system, but when I upload it to my vps, it always crashed on starting up, what could it be? Since I can't run the patch on the servers end, I copied the server to my system, ran the patch then uploaded it to the server. It runs on mine but not on the vps and cant find out why. Running build 371.

Server log
Forge log (Had to remove a lot of the repeating text as it was over 500kb)
Crash Report
Did you miss a file? It patches the server jar and many mods, make sure you copied everything.

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
Ive got a suggestion, I'm using this mod(build 290) and loving it, its really helped speed up my server, I've got one problem, I find where the masive lag spots are with /ticks (usually a bunch of items laying on the ground) and have no way to remove them, so what im asking is that you add a cmd that clears items that are laying on the ground.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
I've been using Fihgus since I started using TT, No issues :)
Same here, or atleast not those 2 combined. Getting alot off other console warnings but not bothering with them atm (running 289) and planning on updating tonight to the most recent stable build