Thoughts on MFR

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
In my art I only seek to surprise and bend people's consciousness.

My only fear is that if I do post some of my art you will expect it and the meaning will be lost and you won't get a pure interpretation.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
To any new people to the forums or mods in general, MFR is not a poo focused mod. Sewage and processing of sewage is merely a small aspect of this fantastic mod. Please do not turn away from MFR as it has other items.

This has been a public service announcement from the Council of Concerned Mod Enthusiasts. ;):p

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
To any new people to the forums or mods in general, MFR is not a poo focused mod. Sewage and processing of sewage is merely a small aspect of this fantastic mod. Please do not turn away from MFR as it has other items.

This has been a public service announcement from the Council of Concerned Mod Enthusiasts. ;):p

Yes vary much so. The mod is epic and doing farming hands down the coolest way.

Reactions: RedBoss

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I have been focusing on bee breeding for a bit and but then I came back to check on my animal farm.

Do you think I have enough pigs? 2013-07-04_17.47.12.png

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019

But... but shit's the best part!

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
what`s so special about it?

I'm a magical universe from another dimension with a multiple personality disorder. Almost all the people you see here are me. I also have a superiority complex. And something else... but I forgot what. SQWIWUWELL