Those Who Remain - RP OOC / signups (Signups now open!)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
...it IS really inefficient. A full cell for a few minutes? Kinda shitty, really. Plus it cauterises wounds, which may be helpful or a hindrance. Though a proper hit from it, considering that it can penetrate almost anything, would be devastating.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
...it IS really inefficient. A full cell for a few minutes? Kinda shitty, really. Plus it cauterises wounds, which may be helpful or a hindrance. Though a proper hit from it, considering that it can penetrate almost anything, would be devastating.
yeah, but still...

Reactions: xTordX and GPuzzle

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I'M PROUD TO SAY I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO USE THE FREE STUFF IN THERE CLIP THANK YOU VERY MUCH :3

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
[Matthew Watkins]
Bow
Bow Case
Arrows x 20
Hatchet
Water Purification Tablets x 30
Plasters x 30
Paracetamol x 10
Bandage x 2
Dressings x 4
Antiseptic cream
Canned meals x 5
Camping Stove
Gas canisters x 2
Sleeping Bag
Tarpaulin Sheet
Spare Clothes
Wind-up Torch

As he walked through the silent food hall, his footsteps echoing through the corridors, Matthew marveled at how a place that would have been so noisy, so bustling, so...full of life could be so drained, so empty. "Then again, so many of us are the same way." he thought wryly. So many people, glazed faces, living a nightmare they wished was a dream, sleepwalking through survival with no thought for tomorrow. "We were dreamers, idealists, always with some hope for tomorrow. Now, we act like animals, almost as mindless as the zombies we flee. But we can still recover. We can still rebuild. We cannot forget what we were."

Lost in his inner monologue, Matthew almost tripped on the dessicated remains of a solider, presumably deployed here in response to the gates opening. Matthew paused, and bowed his head. "I don't know how many people you gave a chance to survive with your sacrifice. I hope some of them made it, are still alive now...still remember you. I wasn't one of them, but thank you on behalf of those who could not." Searching the body, Matthew found a laser rifle, depleted and also a funny cylindrical object. Pressing the stud on the side caused a beam of glowing light to flash out, narrowly missing his face. A...lightsaber!? They made them before the gates opened? Switching it off, he separated the cell from the saber, and packed hilt, rifle and cell into his rucksack. Pausing, he turned back to the corpse of the soldier and reached for the neck. "G. Hicks...I'll tell them what you did. If I find family, friends, anyone who knew you, anyone you saved...they deserve to know how you died, and what it meant. Farewell, noble warrior. The war is not over, but you can rest easy."

Taking the dogtags and tucking them away securely, Matthew entered the Tesco Extra and began scavenging for supplies.

TAKE HIS DOGTAGS.