Those Who Remain - RP OOC / signups (Signups now open!)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Cheese has gotten the first achievement, bloodthirsty!
This is for scoring your first kill.
For your reward Cheese, you find a laser rifle in your search, with five rounds! These are extra hard to dodge, but do less lasting damage. It has a full energy cell currently, good for five shots. It can be recharged by replacing the cell.
Hooray!

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Cheese has gotten the first achievement, bloodthirsty!
This is for scoring your first kill.
For your reward Cheese, you find a laser rifle in your search, with five rounds! These are extra hard to dodge, but do less lasting damage. It has a full energy cell currently, good for five shots. It can be recharged by replacing the cell.
Can the cells not be recharged?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I like how everyone's doing this sort of stuff, and I'm just waiting for someone to pop around the corner.

J, does Jonathan hear anything that might give him a clue of what's going on?

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to assume that Raymond heard the screech as well, but nothing else. Before that, could I get a location on the map due to
  • Raymond examines his map, a little off-guard.
Depending on his location, I'll decide whether to investigate or flee the scene for cover. K thanks byeee :v

Reactions: xTordX

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Tord, you shouldn't have copied me hacking at the zombie's dead body. Your character doesn't have angry outbursts I'm pretty sure.
I wouldn't necessarily say that's true.

However, Tord, I think you do need to spend a bit more time in your posts portraying who your character is. There's a lot about what he says, what he thinks, what he does, but very little about how he does it, why he does it. I don't really have a read on Daniel as a person, compared to the other characters in this. He seems very frenetic, always saying or doing something. Don't be afraid to pace your post out a little more - give Daniel a bit of space to breath and be himself.

This isn't a criticism, it's a suggestion as to something you could do to really help flesh out your character a little.