Those Who Remain - RP OOC / signups (Signups now open!)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Err, Cheese, may wanna check with the J on that, cause that could be construed as godmodding/powerplaying/whichever it is/general bad form.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Err, Cheese, may wanna check with the J on that, cause that could be construed as godmodding/powerplaying/whichever it is/general bad form.
I don't think it is. I based it on the fact that,
A. He's right next to McDonalds and
B. My perception is better than his dexterity.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it is. I based it on the fact that,
A. He's right next to McDonalds and
B. My perception is better than his dexterity.
Yeah, but considering this is all dice based, it's possible for you to miss him still. I'd double-check with J to be sure.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
This kinda stuff may be better done collaboratively, if you guys can find some time to do it in.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
@LivingAngryCheese how about you just say that your character hears movement outside (Raymond trips or whatever, I'll work it out) but by the time you get to a place where you can see, Raymond's vanished. Then have your character say something or maybe step into the light and I'll respond...?

And Gideon, you should post soon as well. :D

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
@LivingAngryCheese how about you just say that your character hears movement outside (Raymond trips or whatever, I'll work it out) but by the time you get to a place where you can see, Raymond's vanished. Then have your character say something or maybe step into the light and I'll respond...?

And Gideon, you should post soon as well. :D
I'll say that I saw you, because according to j's roll I did, but when I look back you are gone.

Reactions: Eruantien