Those Who Remain - RP OOC / signups (Signups now open!)

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
And someone wants to meet with someone else... hm. Anyway back to writing my part /o/

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I'm not really one to talk, but tord, isn't that godmodding just a little? I mean boom suddenly you've seen everyone and someone's in your sights.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
In the hatch itself, no. In what's beyond it, yes. Just giving you an opportunity to describe the place.
I see. A maintenance hatch, right?
Mason finds a small room with various tools, one of which being an electric buzzsaw.
I'm not really one to talk, but tord, isn't that godmodding just a little? I mean boom suddenly you've seen everyone and someone's in your sights.
Nope.
1) You're thinking of powerplaying, godmodding only involves making your character unrealistically able or such.
2) No.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I see. A maintenance hatch, right?
Mason finds a small room with various tools, one of which being an electric buzzsaw.

Nope.
1) You're thinking of powerplaying, godmodding only involves making your character unrealistically able or such.
2) No.
Ok. But if he shoots Thomaz straight away and kills him I'm having words.

EDIT: I obviously don't know much about rp, I'm just not sure. Also, for some reason tord's horrific English makes me more skeptical of his writing.

Reactions: xTordX

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Why would i do that?? I mean yeah i have the upper hand in THAT situation but Dan isn't a cold-blooded killer.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
To save me doing a super short post:

Matthew does a perception check as to whether he can hear any out of place sounds in the food court.

And, if he doesn't,

Matthew does a perception check as to whether he can see anyone (human or zombie) in a Tesco Metro within the food court.

And, if there's nobody,

Matthew does a perception check for scavenging the Tesco metro for food.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
To save me doing a super short post:

Matthew does a perception check as to whether he can hear any out of place sounds in the food court.

And, if he doesn't,

Matthew does a perception check as to whether he can see anyone (human or zombie) in a Tesco Metro within the food court.

And, if there's nobody,

Matthew does a perception check for scavenging the Tesco metro for food.

Matthew hears a slight clicking noise. OOH, UNLUCKY!