THIS IS CORRUPTION! [Signups]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Corruptin'

Questions:
  1. Why would I ever buy Drugs if I can get a much safer Shield that does the same thing for less gold?
  2. Can a player buy an item at any point? If so... Won't the first seven days (at least) just be everyone buying shields? :p
  3. How can the town win? The sheet says they win by "surviving to the end", but the only game-ending condition I see on there is the mafia's "kill the town".

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
It's kinda hard to read the rules/roles on mobile, I will on my computer sorry

Sent from my butthole using toilet paper.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Ooh! Ooh! I know how this ends up!

I was in the mafia during theEpic's game. He didn't have a mafia nightkill but the mafia still had to kill everyone. I gave up day one because there was no way for the mafia to be victorious if we couldn't reliably kill people. Making the mafia's win condition to kill everyone without giving them ample means to kill everyone just doesn't work.
In this game though, the village aren't working together entirely, because they all need to survive at all costs.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
In
I'd like to see how this concept turns out. But most likely everybody will just shield themselves and nobody dies for the first few days :p

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Queston:
7. Once you get out of the prison you have 3 days cooldown until you can be jailed again.
Does this mean we can do what we want or we cannot play?

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Corruptin'

Questions:
  1. Why would I ever buy Drugs if I can get a much safer Shield that does the same thing for less gold?
  2. Can a player buy an item at any point? If so... Won't the first seven days (at least) just be everyone buying shields? :p
  3. How can the town win? The sheet says they win by "surviving to the end", but the only game-ending condition I see on there is the mafia's "kill the town".
1. Only Bodyguards roles and the Dark Past Townie can buy shields now
2. You can buy items at any point... Read 1.
3. The End has been defined in the rolesheet
Queston:
7. Once you get out of the prison you have 3 days cooldown until you can be jailed again.
Does this mean we can do what we want or we cannot play?
You can play, but after 3 days people can vote to jail you again.
Oh yeah, who carries out the jailing anyways? The Warden?
And how does the Warden & Detective win?
I jail people, the Warden can free them, but at a cost.

So, what should the cost be? Should I make it be 400 Gold? More? Less?