THIS IS CORRUPTION! [Signups]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by RealKC, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Robijnvogel

Robijnvogel Well-Known Member

Who?

2. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

nevermind, move on.

LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  3. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

I'll start the game soon. I'll exclude a couple roles, but no one will know which roles are. Also the town-mafia-neutral ratio is 6:3:2(because Nojr got out if the game...)

LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  4. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

6:3:2?, also maybe you could've listened to Erin,I wouldn't have said anything

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

5. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Thanks for this pyure!

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

6. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

6 town players, 3 mafia players, 2 neutrals.

7. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Ih

8. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Oh #blameautocorrect

9. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

10. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

New kc isn't cheesy

11. LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese Over-Achiever

You can't blame someone else for your immaturity. He's not saying it's my fault, he's saying it's hopeless. Don't think it's not your fault that you're immature.

12. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

It just reminded me, can people please calm down.

13. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

Please take this discussion to a PM, if it'll continue.

14. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

Guys, sorry, but I'll have to continue giving the roles tommorow...