THIS IS CORRUPTION! [Signups]

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
This are my signups for THIS IS CURRUPTION!

End of the day: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Day+End+for+KC's+games&year=&month=&day=&hour=19&min=00&sec=0&p1=49
The game will probably begin Friday or Saturday(unless I change my mind)
Rolesheet:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ZzB_Nt8VPyTktsYjFoZFJPXzQ/view?pref=2&pli=1

Playerlist:
1.Pyure
2.LivingAngryCheese
3.Lethosos
4.Profrags
5.Erindalc
6.Someone Else 37
7.Vikestep
8.Victini
9.016Nojr
10.Bigdbigd03
11.Fowltief
12.Shazam08

Last edited:
Reactions: Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I am in

edit: dammit, this is the game where me and nojr are roles lolol :p
edit edit: Do mafia get a nightly kill vote? If so this game is a bit broken. You can't make town win condition to be to survive against nightly kill.

Last edited:

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I think it's safe for me to skip this one, since there's no way Pyure is going to be killed D1 twice in a row.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: profrags

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I think it's safe for me to skip this one, since there's no way Pyure is going to be killed D1 twice in a row.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

There is a very strong possibility that there will be two pyure's in this game. How much will you hate yourself if pyure not only dies on D1 but does it TWICE? ON THE SAME DAY?? And you miss it?????

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I am in

edit: dammit, this is the game where me and nojr are roles lolol :p
edit edit: Do mafia get a nightly kill vote? If so this game is a bit broken. You can't make town win condition to be to survive against nightly kill.
The Mafia doesn't have a nightkill, and there will be only one murderer.

Reactions: fowltief

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The Mafia doesn't have a nightkill, and there will be only one murderer.
Ooh! Ooh! I know how this ends up!

I was in the mafia during theEpic's game. He didn't have a mafia nightkill but the mafia still had to kill everyone. I gave up day one because there was no way for the mafia to be victorious if we couldn't reliably kill people. Making the mafia's win condition to kill everyone without giving them ample means to kill everyone just doesn't work.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ooh! Ooh! I know how this ends up!

I was in the mafia during theEpic's game. He didn't have a mafia nightkill but the mafia still had to kill everyone. I gave up day one because there was no way for the mafia to be victorious if we couldn't reliably kill people. Making the mafia's win condition to kill everyone without giving them ample means to kill everyone just doesn't work.
Yeah its a bit weird.

I think the only way to make it work is to very-slightly-nudge the number of mafia up. Instead of 4:12, 5:11 would be more appropriate. They can still reliably kill people no matter what (via a strong voice in the lynch).