Open Server The World of Ulta

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DrakDragon1022

Jul 29, 2019
i don;t think twilight forest is the problem i think the problem is mystcraft

most servers i seen having a crashing problem had a problem with mystcraft

stevejenkins42

Jul 29, 2019
Then shouldn't we have had this issue sooner than now? I hope it isn't mystcraft, that would mean no more mining age, and that place was so fun.

DeltaPangaea

Jul 29, 2019
Hm. Pity. I've been looking for an FTB server to play on and Ulta looks promising.

I'll be keeping an eye on you guys.

EDIT: Welp, it's apparently up again.

Justin Miller

Jul 29, 2019
This server has been up and running for a week or more without any hiccups (that I have seen). Anyone else connecting to this server anymore?

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
hey everyone sorry for the delay for some reason i dont get emails from the forums anymore!! i have updated the server to the recommended version also i am thinking about adding the ars magicka mod any interest in it?

DrakDragon1022

Jul 29, 2019
i don't want to sounds mean or anything but i think you need a few more people on the staff of the server to make sure it stays up and don;t crash like it did its been down like week

would have posted sooner but i was at my friends

and I think the server is down again

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
The server crashes right after it starts since I update the mod pack. I am planning I adding Ars Magica to it to add more adventure which since the world is corrupt anyway a restart will happen regardless. I just need to know how many people would be interests in ars magica. I will be looking for staff and world builder to get the starting zone up and tuning please apply with a reply to this message.

Name
In game name
Experience
Position

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
Ok everyone the server is back up and running and Ars magica has been installed. for all the mods to work together i had to change item IDS for xycraft and redpower its only 6 if you try to log in and the item IDs dont match it will tell you which ones you can manually go in to your config and change them if you all wish i can upload the config files of the the two mods so you all can just download and drag and drop if you wish let me know.