Open Server The World of Ulta

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
I agree that you should check your admins. Was in the mining world and an admin asked me if I had created a town. I asked him why he was asking. Next thing I know he says something like "whoa nvm." A little while later I go back to my town and there's a hole dug through a space I was going to make a window in. I check my chest and the 5 diamonds I had mined the day before were gone.

As far as I know there was no command to lock chests, and many of the town commands don't seem available to non-members. I doubt I will be going back, but if you want my suggestion I would set the default town permissions to lock out outsiders. That wouldn't stop admins from abusing their power, but at least it would rule out anyone else greifing/stealing. If something happens, then you know it has to be an admin.

Could have sworn I set the permissions for guests to protect. Ill have to look into it. On the subject of the admins they have never done anything since the server opened. They are far more advanced to need to steal any supplies. They have tons of stuff that they don't know what to do with. I will look into all matters though

Zelda Hero

Jul 29, 2019
ah, a question i can answer, the server is down because of lag, and when it got restarted it wouldint work :/ illusion is trying to fix it though

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
i am getting tired of this, saturday the server was offline, sunday i crashed after a couple minutes of flying, and today i got banned and i dont know the reason. i couldn't really play in 3 days. :(
you and your group have been caught You are all banned due to mass griefing and just disrespect go somewhere els cause we dont want you!

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
what are you talking about??? what group? i never have griefed!
ending the investigation we found several admin only items in your chests that were takin from KaosSoul along with everything els. You and Walter are herby banned you town and nation removed and your area opened to the public. the players loved raiding your area btw

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
hold on, a tessarect with my name? where? the only tessarect i know i placed was the oil one.
dont even try its not worth it and you don't have a chance. we found several things that are not available to others and also the logs found you breaking and stealing in several towns. so save us the trouble and don't bother trying to fight it. you have been caught

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
ok, one last thing: walter124 has never griefed anything. he only joined once and did nothing but making quantum boots. I WAS THE ONLY ONE.
As nice as it is for you to take up for another player, your actions have left many towns and nations in ruins many players have left because of you. The ban on Walter remains I will not take the chance.

Though I must ask why would you do that?

Mccallister

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, the default version of Twilight Forest in DW 5.2.0 is TF 1.15.4, but the server is running on TF 1.15.3. This makes it impossible to connect to the server without downloading 1.15.3 and editing the modpack. Can you put 1.15.4 on the server so that "regular" users can join without hassle?

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason, the default version of Twilight Forest in DW 5.2.0 is TF 1.15.4, but the server is running on TF 1.15.3. This makes it impossible to connect to the server without downloading 1.15.3 and editing the modpack. Can you put 1.15.4 on the server so that "regular" users can join without hassle?
update is complete server is starting back now

Justin Miller

Jul 29, 2019
I just joined the server today. How do I go from guest to member? I've created MyTown and am really enjoying this server.

Thanks in advance!
sitwalkstand

stevejenkins42

Jul 29, 2019
Dear owner of the server,
I continue to get the error "Connection refused: connect" when I try to get on the server. Have I or my gf Purple_alice been banned from the server for some reason? Or is the server having technical difficulties? I hope that we have not offended or broken any rules unintentionally as we were both having such a good time playing in the world of Ulta.