Open Server The World of Ulta

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone the server is having lots of issues im going to have to do a wipe in order to clear it all up that direwolf update seemed to cause a few errors that i didnt see and is now causing crashing seconds after start up. I am sorry for the inconvience but i have to do it in order to have a server again. I'm gonna try one more thing and if that doesnt work then a world reset will have to be the next action

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry to say that all attempts to try and save the old world failed the new world is up and running along with spawn and /t spawn spawn works to take you back i also have set up a new mining world as well. we are back

stevejenkins42

Jul 29, 2019
does this mean everything we had built is gone? all the stuff we had in storage and what not? just wondering if I need to start over or just pick up where we left off.

kjkidman

Jul 29, 2019
Steve, when a world wipe/reset happens most times yes that means everything is gone if you lived near spawn or sometimes a giant build that he though about saving you might have some stuff but 95% of the time its a no. Netsaver thanks for getting it back up your great and the community is coming along quite nicely as far as i know BTW just started playing on your server a few days before it had problems but i loved every second of it keep it up kj[DOUBLEPOST=1363703620][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there a portal from the mining age back to the normal world?
should be thire was one last time

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a portal from the mining age back to the normal world?
For right now no there is no portal on the other side you can just do /t spawn spawn to return to spawn until you get your own portal set up at your base

Steve, when a world wipe/reset happens most times yes that means everything is gone if you lived near spawn or sometimes a giant build that he though about saving you might have some stuff but 95% of the time its a no. Netsaver thanks for getting it back up your great and the community is coming along quite nicely as far as i know BTW just started playing on your server a few days before it had problems but i loved every second of it keep it up kj[DOUBLEPOST=1363703620][/DOUBLEPOST]
should be thire was one last time

Thank you sorry I didn't get it up sooner I started a new job a few days ago and kinda got caught up in it. However your statement is corrected everything in the world is fully new. Everything you had on the old world is gone

Justin Miller

Jul 29, 2019
Can I get "upgraded" to Member status? I've created my town, but I can't claim any additional plots near it. Thanks!

sitwalkstand

stevejenkins42

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I will just have to start over and rebuild, I should also teach my gf Alice how to make an account so she can post her questions without confusing everyone, for the record I know what a world wipe is lol. But thank you for clarifying for her, it let me get some much needed sleep.

stevejenkins42

Jul 29, 2019
If it has to be wiped again, I vote to remove or downgrade the twilight forest, I don't know what they added in the update, but it's obviously causing an issue. I for one think they secretly added sparkly vampires, which in my book is grounds for destruction.