Open Server The World of Ulta

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
anyone know when will the server be updated to modpack version 5.1.0? It was just released.
Yea in at work right now so web I get off at 11 I will update the server and also be adding a few things in to help admins do there jobs and help protect players things

RiderOfTigers

Jul 29, 2019
Hey net I lost everything at my place. I don't know if the term is griefing or stealing but only the bare frame is left. Hope we can talk this over. Hate to rage quit on this server also.

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
Hey net I lost everything at my place. I don't know if the term is griefing or stealing but only the bare frame is left. Hope we can talk this over. Hate to rage quit on this server also.

we have anti griefing tool available if you didnt use them that is not our fault. request is denied.

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about the connection issues we were testing something out. everyone should be able to connect again now though :)

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
Alright everyone we are now back online sorry our permissions system went a little crazy and took awhile to fix if you tried connecting and got kicked off by the server please try again it has all been resolved :) im very sorry for the delay in play time

Talimn

Jul 29, 2019
Came in, hung around, and I'm happy to say this is a friendly server. I think I might have to play on here quite regularly.

Reactions: Netsaver300

antenglert

Jul 29, 2019
I think you should disable portal gun[DOUBLEPOST=1361840969][/DOUBLEPOST]and I dont think I did anything wrong that deserved banning

antenglert

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to know more, ask Potatoemuncher, Kaos, and Hopdog, they killed me and destroyed my very small chests with a portal gun, even though I wanted peace, I might have declared war, but they destroyed my little island and all of the chests with the portal gun and killed me, plus one of them might have banned me.[DOUBLEPOST=1361841357][/DOUBLEPOST]and yes, I used the antigriefing tools, a.k.a Mytown, but portals made with portal gun can be made with or without mytown

PotatoMuncher

Jul 29, 2019
yep. he got mad that koas kicked him out. he started throwing slander in the chat we told him to stop, he did not said this is war. he used the anti greifing, but was mad that koas had his own set up in turn. and if you set it up no you can not spawn portals in towns, but alas you did not, and just so you know he, and he did tell you in chat, the reason he kicked you was your refusal to keep stuff organised, it did not help that you where hording stuff in personal safes, that any admin can open, it was like you did not trust him after he let you in and gave you access to his stuff. you went and greifed his tanks, and hops bees, so yes you where banned, only wish i could have got your head before you left.

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
is the server down again? when i try to connect it says: server is starting, please reconnect
I'm gonna restart the server probably crashed during the nightly restart. Still kinda buggy.

If you want to know more, ask Potatoemuncher, Kaos, and Hopdog, they killed me and destroyed my very small chests with a portal gun, even though I wanted peace, I might have declared war, but they destroyed my little island and all of the chests with the portal gun and killed me, plus one of them might have banned me.[DOUBLEPOST=1361841357][/DOUBLEPOST]and yes, I used the antigriefing tools, a.k.a Mytown, but portals made with portal gun can be made with or without mytown
The banned will stay until further investigation of the logs.

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019

Ending the investigation of your banning i have decided that the ban is not justified by your actions you have been unbanned Welcome back

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
first he said i needed to remove my defence station, 2 days later i got griefed by and admin ( i know that cause my permissions were set up correctly ) and my mv solar panels are destroyed so i cant have a forcefield protect my stuff, who ever did this has tought about it....

the defense station is a banned item and can no longer be made or exist in the world. he destroyed that because you logged off after he told you to disable it when you log off and failing to comply. As for your other stuff i believe KaosSoul mentioned that you stole some of his stuff. he must have stolen it back. however he did it by abusing admin power so hes title has be altered so he can no longer access mytown protected stuff just everyone els

ending statement is i will not replace your stuff without fulling knowing what happened and ebcause no log can tell me what fully happened you have lost sorry.

Demigod

Jul 29, 2019
awww was gonna play on this server but server is apparently down because i get the connection refused error

Zelda Hero

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, the server aparently has been down since the last restart
Edit: can we PLEASE get the server back up D:, its more fun to play multiplayer

Netsaver300

Jul 29, 2019
Im soooo sorry you guys normally the forums send me an email to let me know someone posted something

The server is back up sorry about the outage :(

Dex Luther

Jul 29, 2019
there is no need for him to steal anything. i need a screenshot

I agree that you should check your admins. Was in the mining world and an admin asked me if I had created a town. I asked him why he was asking. Next thing I know he says something like "whoa nvm." A little while later I go back to my town and there's a hole dug through a space I was going to make a window in. I check my chest and the 5 diamonds I had mined the day before were gone.

As far as I know there was no command to lock chests, and many of the town commands don't seem available to non-members. I doubt I will be going back, but if you want my suggestion I would set the default town permissions to lock out outsiders. That wouldn't stop admins from abusing their power, but at least it would rule out anyone else greifing/stealing. If something happens, then you know it has to be an admin.