The Woodworker is a great addition.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Makes it simple for us non-artistic people to add some detail to our buildings.

I did some Teak and Balsa flooring in a new project I'm working on. Texture pack is Sphax PureBDcraft.

oxF7iEn.jpg

Reactions: the_j485

Maul_Junior

Jul 29, 2019
My problem with the Woodworker is I've been waiting for it for MONTHS!

Now I have it, so no more problem.

:D

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Well it definitely is nice, but I would prefer for it to be available a bit more early in game. It's kind of irritating having to rebuild your base again with pretty blocks.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Well it definitely is nice, but I would prefer for it to be available a bit more early in game. It's kind of irritating having to rebuild your base again with pretty blocks.
Live in dirt hole until you contain the volume of 32000000 universes within your chests/AE system. Use end game material to build awesome base.

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
Use a cramped but fuctional modular base design you can expand incrementally until you get enough materials and infrastructure to make the big base of awesome you actually want.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on my 4th base in this world. Finish one, come up with ideas for a new one, dump everything into AE, then dump all of that into an enderchest, boom, you're moved.

Reactions: the_j485

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on my 4th base in this world. Finish one, come up with ideas for a new one, dump everything into AE, then dump all of that into an enderchest, boom, you're moved.
Or just use the recent AE update to make a quantum link between the networks and you're good, but that's more expensive(and more fun).

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Or just use the recent AE update to make a quantum link between the networks and you're good, but that's more expensive(and more fun).

Good luck sending your storage units over the link to drive enclosures that don't exist. :) The quantum link is great if you don't want to actually move any of your network, though. I left my crafting and drives at the old base and just use a link to get to them. Energy stops being a problem after a day or two of Unleashed.

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
knowing me, my creativity ends at me placing down the woodworker :(
Try getting a bundle of different woods, a woodworker, and a gravity gun.

Make at least 10 pieces each of a bunch of random combinations.

Use the gravity gun to fling them randomly at whatever floor, wall, or ceiling you're looking to spice up. :)

Either a design will start to appear to you or you have a new target for a TNT cannon. :cool:

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
wow nice.... I didnt know the machine was there. I have seen the blocks. But I just need some inspiration for designs :)