Whitelist Server The Underground Server [1.6.4 v1.0.11][PvE][Whitelist][Teamspeak]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeuster78

Jul 29, 2019
ign jeuster78
35yrs
Dutch male.
Never been banned.

Helpfull and respectfull player, playing dw20 ftb since 2012. Looking stil for a nice server to play minecraft with others. I am eazy going no problem maker. Hope i can join your server. greetz jeuster78

Last edited:

Valakas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: valakas46
Experience with mods: lots I have been playing with mods forever. I played IC1 before there were wires.
Banned y/n: n
Why ^: N/A
What else would you like to say: Looking forward to playing DW20 with a group instead of alone.

TrueCarbon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TrueCarbonMC
Experience with mods:Been playing with them since I started Minecraft about 3 years ago.
Banned y/n:No
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: DW20 Is amazing

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ravara
Experience with mods: Since tekkit classic.. (1.2.5) - i'm almost a database
Banned y/n: Never
Why ^: because people love me and i'm cute.. lol, jk
What else would you like to say: DW20 is DW20.. A great teacher! i learned almost everything with his videos (modwise) =)

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Afrique617
Experience with mods: Been playing ftb on and off for over a year.
Banned y/n: No.
What else would you like to say: DW is awesome.

Wafflous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlicenDiice
Experience with mods: I would like to think that I have a firm understanding of most of the mods.
Banned y/n: Never
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: I've been playing on the DW20 pack for a long time, and I have always play on white-listed servers. I am usually a hermit and keep to myself, but I have no problems helping others with problems that they may have.

MisterCreeperr

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN:MisterCreeperr
Experience with mods: 1 year
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: Nothing >.<

TiGG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ThatIrishGuy74
Experience with mods:ftb 1.4 AE, IC2, TE, and all that jazz
Banned y/n:n
Why ^:N/A
What else would you like to say: DW20 is a preety cool guy.

Tianran

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Tianran
Experience with mods:1 full year or so
Why ^ old server owner disappeared and it got shot down so I'm looking for a new one
What else would you like to say: merry xmas and a happy new year

jdmj90

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jdmj90
Experience with mods: Played extensively on a direwolf20 1.4 server and fiddles around with 1.5 a bit
Banned y/n: never
Why ^: n/a
What else would you like to say:
I do always like the DW20 pack. has a good selection of mods from everywhere.

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: Behedwin
Experience with mods: Yes, done FTB/Tekkit for a long time and hosted own small servers since MC Beta.
Banned y/n: No
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: For me it is important to be able to get access to all mods and not be restricted. I know many mods are banned on servers because of lag issues or greif issues. So what mods/items are banned on your server?
Other than that i´m looking forward to test out the DW pack and all new updates on the mods.

Vestige

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: keurigcoffeman
Experience with mods: I've played with mods for a few years and know a lot about them, I'm willing to teach others as well!
Banned y/n: No Sir
What else would you like to say: I've been watching DW20 for a while and really enjoy his vids. I tend to help others players in game with modding and resources and I'm very friendly.

SirDUBDUB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SirDUBDUB
Experience with mods: Have been playing FTB since its first came out last November
Why ^:
What else would you like to say:I would love to be able to enjoy this modpack to the fullest I am not a griefer I am a builder I love FTB from the day it was launched

Tashikizu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Tashikizu
Experience with mods:adequate? but I'm a fast learner and the wiki is my best friend lol
Banned y/n:no
Why ^:N/A
What else would you like to say: I hope to play with you guys soon ^^

eriksters1

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN: eriksters1
Experience with mods: played since 1.2.5 tekkit
Why ^: (at least i dont think so)
What else would you like to say: I like to watck DW20's vids!

Hiddenpaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hidden_Paw
Experience with mods: i have played heavily with the mods in ftb, and i know alot about the mods in the direwolf20 pack
Banned: Never
Why?^: N/a
Have you read the rules: yes
what else would you like to say: i have been looking for ages, trying to find a good DW20 server i can join, i am also looking for a place where i make friends and help others

Ali Z

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN
: AmandaMo1127
Experience with mods: I have moderate knowledge from watching Direwolf20 vids. I haven't really had the chance to put it into practice yet though.
Banned y/n: Never.
What else would you like to say:
I've been looking around for a while for a place to settle so I can finally commit to making some cool stuff. I'm looking forward to playing with some patient, friendly people. I also LOVE building for esthetics, and I'm always willing to be helpful and share what I can. That way it's fun for everyone. ^_^

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
IGN:10xephos01
Experience with mods: Thermal Expansion, Redstone Arsonal, IC2, MFR, Logistics Pipes
Banned y/n: no
Why ^:
What else would you like to say: i watch DW20 everyday

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
New world Reset, if your made the white-list before you should still be able to join. Hope to see you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.