The Ultimate Tinkers Construct Tools

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TheMagikarpGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Why make a draconium TiCo tool if DE has already ridiculous tools as it is?
I think "vanilla" Draconic tools are a step ahead of the competition. Also, Draconic Evolution is very tech reliant, and when something is reliant on a tech mod, you are most likely to only bring tools for very occasional use, as you will ( again, most likely ) have a quarry to mine and every sort of automation possible. This leaves the Sword as the only real tool to invest into, and ( remaining in TiCo ambit ) Enderium is a better choice for it ( Hell, even Magical Wood might be a better choice lol ).
Then, the game is played differently by everyone.

Last edited:

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
If you use all unstable ingot parts its unbreakable.(?)

Послато са SM-G355HN уз помоћ Тапатока

TheMagikarpGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, but this requires 9 diamonds per ingot, and is very risky due to the "matematical!" trait, which makes a part usable only for 10 secs, first than having to smelt it again for half the material. I would rather stick to Obsidian method.

Last edited:

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
From what I've seen you can re melt the parts if you took too long to craft.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Just make the Head Out of bedrockium from exU also you can smelt unstable ingots by smelting a Whole block instead of One ingot so u dont have to use the Nugget or the pseudo inversion WayWay

TheMagikarpGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Well, Pseudo-inv is certainly a thing, but it is still risky. Bedrockium, on the other hand, seems like a decent idea, but since unbreakable tools are really useful only for automation purposes, you might as well stick to the least risky / most cheap thing, which I now think to be Magical Wood with 10 obsi plates (or even Cobalt with max reinforced if you really need the mining level).
If you plan to use an unbreakable tool as your hotbar tool, reconsider, please.
I mean, I challenge you to put even a
leadstone Energy Cell on a tool other than an Hammer and say that you are not satisfied with it.

Last edited:

Boboss70

Jul 29, 2019
Well. I thought that would be the proper thread. And instead of getting help, I am just being pointed at what I did wrong. This was obviously my first post and the reason why I posted is because there is pretty much nearly no info anywhere about Tinker's Construct chisel. I fortunately found my answer in an obscur youtube video and I will abstain myself to bother you anymore.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I fortunately found my answer in an obscur youtube video and I will abstain myself to bother you anymore.
What was the answer?

I have asked many, many questions here that no-one could answer. Whenever I've found the answer, I've posted it in the thread so that anyone interested also learns. One thing I've never done in that situation is get into a huff over it.

Boboss70

Jul 29, 2019
What was the answer?

I have asked many, many questions here that no-one could answer. Whenever I've found the answer, I've posted it in the thread so that anyone interested also learns. One thing I've never done in that situation is get into a huff over it.

What I have found does not answer why my Tinker's Construct chisel does not work. Currently, it either destroys a block when left-clicking or gives me an eating animation when I right-click (which seems normal), except it still does not change anything on the block, including in the grid. I have no problem with non-TiCo chisels. But the following video (it is not FTB though) shows that the possibilities with the Tinker's Construct chisel is very minimum compared to the one that you make with a stick and iron ingot or diamond and quite inflexible.
No interface coming up for instance and no way to revert. The tool might not integrate into Chisel 2 mod. So, it might be just a waste of time on my side. Really not sure at this point.

I am not trying to do the best item, I am just a dad with his son trying to figure out how it works.

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Can you Make bone Blocks with chisel 2?
Tcon chisel do have some interesting Blocks to build too