The Truly Terrible Jokes/Puns Thread

  • The FTB Forum is now read-only, and is here as an archive. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
How do you know if theres an elephant in the fridge?
Footprints in the butter.​

How do you know if theres two elephants in the fridge?
More footprints in the butter.
​
How do you know if theres three elephants in the fridge?
You just can't quite close the door.
​
So how do you know if theres four elephants in the fridge?
Theres a mini cooper parked out front.​
 
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman all live in a cabin on the edge of the woods.

One day, the Englishman goes hunting. He comes back a day later with the largest deer they've ever seen. "Where did you find that monster?" they ask him. "Well," said the Englishman, " I followed the lines, I crossed the tracks and bang! I got it."

So the next day, the Scotsman goes out hunting. He comes back a week later with the largest bear they've ever seen. "Where did you find that monster?" they ask him. "Well," said the Scotsman, " I followed the lines, I crossed the tracks and bang! I got it."

So the next day, the Irishman goes out hunting. He comes back a month later in a wheelchair, with arms and legs in plaster. "What happened to you!?" they ask him. "Well," said the Irishman, " I followed the lines, I crossed the tracks and bang! I got 'it by a train."