The Overworld is Overrated (Nether-Only Picture-through)

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
but- but- but- how would i get rid of the bedrock without rotarycraft? :(

you'd have to dig down to make the vertical room. Isn't the bedrock in the nether at 256? (hence you couldn't build higher than that anyway?) I could be wrong though, never checked...

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
goddammit, why haven't i thought of digging down?

I'm a genius.

I thought you knew to dig down...?

you'd have to dig down to make the vertical room. Isn't the bedrock in the nether at 256? (hence you couldn't build higher than that anyway?) I could be wrong though, never checked...

I want to say it's at 128.

SavannahMan

Jul 29, 2019
Theoretically you could try to get onto the roof of the nether. Not sure how to.

Again, with the water. Get a floodgate and you may well be able to get water in the Nether.

Last edited:
Reactions: SatanicSanta

SavannahMan

Jul 29, 2019
I tested it and it seems it doesn't place water in the nether (I was basing my original idea off of the old ones from redpower which I know allow you to place water in the nether).

This means you can't:
Have water access without going to the overworld.
Irrigate crops.
Have safety baths.
Create a squid farm.
create obsidian easily and use this to cross the oceans.

Sorry about that.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
This means you can't:
Have water access without going to the overworld.
Irrigate crops.
Have safety baths.
Create a squid farm.
create obsidian easily and use this to cross the oceans.

Sorry about that.
Naw, I'll be using an Aqueous Accumulator from the overworld, and transporting it back into the Nether via tesseract or something. I can irrigate crops using an OpenBlocks Sprinkler, probably. I can get Obsidian through an Igneous Extruder.

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, Aqueous Accumulators can create water without source blocks, just very slowly. Eventually though you'll get a bucket, so you could technically have it feed into an Igneous Extruder until you have enough. Also, Sprinklers can run off an Aqueous without source blocks.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, Aqueous Accumulators can create water without source blocks, just very slowly. Eventually though you'll get a bucket, so you could technically have it feed into an Igneous Extruder until you have enough. Also, Sprinklers can run off an Aqueous without source blocks.
Oh wow, I didn't know they didn't need water. I guess I'll be doing that, thanks ;)

Reactions: Zenthon_127

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
I would like to try this, but I can do NOTHING with minetweeker. Would you mind uploading it and providing a link so other people can try it out?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to try this, but I can do NOTHING with minetweeker. Would you mind uploading it and providing a link so other people can try it out?
Like Padfoote said, I have written a guide on how to use it. But if you really would like the config, I'll add it the the OP. Like I said in the OP, I add to it as I play, because I don't want to have to test a pack and all that just for a single world. Make sure to check here to see if I have added anything new to it ;)

Reactions: Padfoote