The Overworld is Overrated (Nether-Only Picture-through)

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't Nether Ores add Uranium? ICBM still needs sulfur which you can get the TE way still. RI just needs tin and copper, all typical NO ores.

This was my 1000th post and inline with my other 999, it's advertising Calclavia's mods.

If only I got a mention of TPPI in there.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Atomic Science is useless without Uranium. I'll consider ICBM. Does Resonant Induction add worldgen?
Not sure if it does. I somehow doubt it, aside from copper and tin, maybe some silver and assorted other lesser metals. And for Uranium in the nether, well, do you have nether ores or not? If not, you're in trouble, but if so, you have uranium somewhere out there.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it does. I somehow doubt it, aside from copper and tin, maybe some silver and assorted other lesser metals. And for Uranium in the nether, well, do you have nether ores or not? If not, you're in trouble, but if so, you have uranium somewhere out there.

It just requires copper and tin.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah of course I've got Nether Ores. I wasn't sure if there was Nether Uranium.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
So- I'm lazy and haven't installed MFFS, Resonant Induction, or Atomic Science, even though I love those mods.

BUT, I have gotten an Ender IO SAG Mill and Thermal Expansion Hardened Energy Cell, which means I can start getting Cobblestone. I now have a grand total of 3 Cobblestone, from about 14 Copper Ore \o/

http://i.imgur.com/NxEXAqT.png

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder how this would play out with Rotarycraft as the main tech mod instead of TE...
Or Makanism... (Nether ores adds osmium as well)
Oooo, or even Gregtech! I'm definitely doing that once it updates to 1.7.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder how this would play out with Rotarycraft as the main tech mod instead of TE...
Or Makanism... (Nether ores adds osmium as well)
Oooo, or even Gregtech! I'm definitely doing that once it updates to 1.7.
I'm using Mekanism, TE, and EnderIO as the main 3 mods. I can't strictly play a single mod, it just doesn't work.

Anyway, I got some new toys, and /didn't/ die!

http://i.imgur.com/1H3dkVm.png

I made a Pulverizer, some Hardened Conduits, an Energized Smelter, and a Metallurgic Infuser. The Pulverizer also means that I can start making cobblestone efficiently \o/

Reactions: Padfoote

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
It's a hopper.

Edit: Ninja'd by Santa, damn.
1586549-ninja_santa.jpg