The Lost Colony |Mindcrack|Whitelisted|24/7 Uptime|Small Community|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Cantankerous_Rex

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Norm
MC Username: Cantankerous_Rex
History with FTB: Been playing since the Beta and long time tekkit player before then
Why should you be whitelisted: I am a mature player happy to work in a team and willing to help others.

Just found the additional question. I prefer Slowpoke for finding a good way of supporting the mod community.

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
Name: Anderson
MC Username: arallak
History with FTB: I met him for the first time in a forum tekkit server. Since then I have only played with the FTB and me increasingly improved. I game since its first release.
Why should you be whitelisted: I always respected the rules of other servers and this would be no different. And besides, I love to build and make friends.

Armadylspark

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Joe
MC Username: Armadylspark
History with FTB: I've actively played before on the FTB realism server (Now close to dead). I've had prior experiences with Tekkit ere I changed to FTB when it launched.
Why should you be whitelisted: I believe I can build new and interesting contraptions on the server. Also, I'm bored. After the previous server died, I haven't done much with FTB because of the relative scarcity of FTB servers. Additionally, I like to play with others instead of by myself and think I can improve the community, if even by a little.

EDIT: Wait a moment! Why's that text invisible? That's... meh. I guess neither. They're both awesome but I don't really have a preference.

Harnar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man!

Name: Colton
MC Username: Harnar
History with FTB: little to none, i'm quite new
Why should you be whitelisted: i'm soon to get a new computer and me and my friend (xxhotwarlusxx) will begin to make videos

Also slowpoke

alexijo

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex.
MC Username: alexijo.
History with FTB: played since release, played tekkit before.
Why should you be whitelisted:because i think im mature, and i have some experience with the mods in the modpack.
Direwolf20 :D

Steininger

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Pete
MC Username:Steininger
History with FTB: followed it since it was first announced then ran a server for every beta pack but i wanna use this server because my server computer isn't good enough for the mind crack pack
Why should you be whitelisted: I think I'm a pretty nice guy and i won't be bothering anyone seeing as i like to live near bedrock and create small RP2 tunnel bores i probably won't come to the surface until i have quantum and i would love to participate in any chat you guys have on the server.

Phoenix1355

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Christian
MC Username: Phoenix1355
History with FTB: I've been playing almost since the release of FTB. So i have some good experience with FTB. I have also been playing tekkit (Which is a lot like FTB) a lot with my friends, and i also have very much experience with that.
Why should you be whitelisted: Because i am a fair player. I like playing in groups and with other people and discovering new communities. When i'm having the most fun with games, it's where we are a group of people just playing and trying to complete the game (if it's a game with a campaign co-op etc.) or trying to build the coolest house with loads of machinery in the basement etc. And that is what i think this community will bring/hope me. I do also have very much experience with servers and server setups, so if there's any problem with the server, i'd be glad to help.

And the finishing touch: Slowpoke

Edward

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Edward
MC Username: Pure_Magma
History with FTB: I Have been playing FTB since it came out...
Why should you be white-listed: I Would like to be white-listed because i cant find No Whitelisted servers in this mod pack and i really would like to join your server

ElasticCrack

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Matthew
MC Username:Elasticcrack
History with FTB: Played a little bit on my own and a little bit on the server when it first started out.
Why should you be whitelisted: I played on the server towards the beginning and would like to come play some more!

bigj0n

Jul 29, 2019
name: Jonathan
MC_username: Bigj0n
History with FTB: played a little bit over the past couple days, but virtually zero.
Why you should be whitelisted: ive been playing minecraft since beta 1.3, and have messed around with a ton of mods over the course of the game, with my most relevant experience in better than buildcraft. Ive been watching members of mindcrack for a while and this modpack looks like a lot of fun and im ready to invest my time in learning something else

slowpoke

DG_

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dustin
MC Username: DG_
History with FTB: I've been playing FTB for about a month now, I came over from (the t word which i will not speak of) and was really pleased with FTB and how it is made.
Why should you be whitelisted: I enjoy playing FTB and being with a small group of people who love it as much as i do. I also enjoy collaborating with other people and finding out how they do things and how everyone is unique in the way they build.

Slowpoke, because he made all this possible ;)

TheOsirian

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tiago
MC Username: SirOsirian
History with FTB: Singleplayer and small server with friends but they don't want to play minecraft anymore. Also watched videos and streams.
Why should you be whitelisted: Because i wanna play in a server to have fun and i can help people with my knowledge, even if it's basic, and idk.
Direwolf, i'm not always on on the stream times, but i can watch youtube videos whenever i want.

meir21

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username:meir21
History with FTB:have played alot tekkit befor and since the ftb came out i played it none stop ^^ and watched a lot of videos
Why should you be whitelisted:I really like to build with groups make share stuff and talk with peoples :) so hope it's enough
and i like Direwolf20 great youtuber

FluffyUnicornPuppy

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Jakob
MC Username: TomCrafter001
History with FTB: Got it immediately at the opening livestream. Before that I played tekkit on multiple server but tekkit is far away ffrom being as cool as FTB :p. I understand pretty much all the mods and i learn from the master himself, the great DIREWOLF20 :p, and of course the mindcrack crew....
I'm very interested it ComputerCraft an Turtles even though I'm quite a noob at programming...
Why should you be whitelisted: Because I'm a fair player, I try to allaways help other people and i'm quit a good builder too ;)

william_powell

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Bailey
IGN:william_powell
I played insanity map when it first came out. I've been hooked since.
I will work with the community and i will help people who need help(P.S. I don't grief)

Aestion

Jul 29, 2019
Name: You can call me Aestion.
MC Username: Aestion
History with FTB: I discovered the modpack around when the Mindcrack guys started playing it, I think. But I've been playing some of the mods before, in Tekkit and on their own. Mods I've used before: IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft(+ thermal expansion or whatever it's called), Redpower( But not in a long time), and Forestry.
Why should you be whitelisted: I'm active, I'm social, and I'd be happy to arrange community projects and similar things. I'm a noob when it comes to a lot of these mods, but I'm a good builder, redstoner(Not crazy good, just good :p), and in general very knowledgeable about vanilla Minecraft. So I'll learn quickly.

Direwolf

sam8940

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Sam
MC Username: sam8940
History with FTB: A tekkit transplant, enjoying since beta pack.
Why should you be whitelisted:
Was on before whitlisted. Good with turtles. Worked with Elastic______ on a base

Dire all the way!

Riizu

Jul 29, 2019
Alright folks. Next round of whitelisting is up. Ive decided to add this many only because currently, we lack many players online. Whether thats due to the holidays or not, I am sure, but we shall see. Should we start hitting caps frequently, I will have to wait until I can upgrade the server, as I know sometimes we're already reaching 60-70% of our RAM capacity.

thexcraft
DrParadise
kazeaya
Armadylspark
Phoenix1355
DG_
Aestion
sam8940

thatdudegerrit

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Gerrit
MC Username: thatdudegerrit
History with FTB: Been playing since the release. Great modpack. Vast knowledge of content.
Why should you be whitelisted: I like to play FTB with the multiplayer aspect involved. I am friendly and will bring maturity and help to the server.
DIREWOLFFFFFF! ;)