The Lost Colony |Mindcrack|Whitelisted|24/7 Uptime|Small Community|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

FuzeDemo

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Joey

MC Username:FuzeDemo
History with FTB:I'v played for about 1 month and i was looking for a server. i have well known history on ftb
Why you should be whitelisted:Well, I don't know so much as should as I'd like to be, because I like the look of it and the people seem friendly. As long as nobody does anything completely rude, there should be no problems whatsoever.

Brent

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Brent
MC Username:Ammutt
History with FTB:Have been playing FTB for about 4 months
Why should you be whitelisted: My friend djtlite138 is currently whitelisted on this server and suggested it to me we are currently on a server that is not completely up to date and are trying to learn new mods thanx for consideration.

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mattias
MC Username: Pufflez
History with FTB: I have been playing FTB for about 2-3 weeks. Before that I played Tekkit for about 4 months, and I have been playing MC since early alpha.
Why should you be whitelisted: I'm a friendly guy and I love to help people out, I know quite alot about almost all the mods so I can help people if they need it.

hunter99

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Hunter
MC Username: hunterfilms
History with FTB: I am now going to support FTB i did the same with tekkit
Why should you be whitelisted: This would be my frist whitelist and if this is not survival you dont have to put me in. I like small games i will be supporting you because i will be do youtube videos on this if i get in but if you dont want me to i will be fine and this souds fun so put me in and i will not put ip on my videos and what is the ip?

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Prefer to simply be called Ceres
MC Username: Lady_Ceres
History with FTB: I found out about it I'd say about a month ago or so and have been fooling around wiht it since though I did play tekkit for much longer so a lot of the mods are familiar.
Why should you be whitelisted: It seems rare to find servers that have protections while you don't have it yet you plan to which is good enough for me. It seems like a nice structured community so far and would love to be a part of it. Also Direwolf :) :)

Lolsoul

Jul 29, 2019
Name: please call me lolsoul.
MC Username: lolsoul
History with FTB: i've been playing with these technical mods for about a year now.
Why should you be whitelisted: i don't really know what to say. so... Hi

Simonlk

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Simon
Age: 13 (Please dont judge me and my friend on our age, we are mature)
MC Username: Crafting_Sheep
History with FTB: Ive been playing it for a while, i mostly play with TC3, IC2 and RP2
Why should you be whitelisted: Me and my friend have been looking for a server for a while, so i posted on the FTB subreddit asking if anyone had a server. Somebody there told me to check this out, and this seems really cool.

Also, posting for my friend.

Name: Anton
MC Username: Antoncf
History with FTB: Long time Tekkit player, just started playing FTB. - I like using BC3 IC2 and RP2
Why should you be whitelisted: Same as the "Why should you be whitelisted" above.