The Great Afterlife War - A Religion Roleplay

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
I slithered out the room. It was Satan's way, or no way. We all knew that. Even Lucifer. I walked with Beelzebub. We get on very well.
"There is no whay we can win this war with Satan leading us. He needs to look at the bigger picture" He whispers to me.
"What other options do we have?"
"I don't know, but we can't release the vermin. For all we know it could kill us as well"
"You think I don't know that. I helped create the damn thing! We all did!"
"Well' there is only one option then."
"I don't like where this is going but continue."
"We need to overthrow Satan"
"Firstly, he is A LOT stronger than most of us. Secondly, he is probably expecting that. He knows we all dislike him. Surely he has some kind of backup plan?"
"It's worth a shot."

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
I walked alone down the evil corridors of Shar' Hikor. The evil city of the seven princes. A walked to the gate of envy. My quaters. As I turned the corner, I saw her pink tentacles of lust slither out of my door and of to the left. Why has she been in my room. Of all creatures, Asmodius had been in my room.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I sit there thinking, watching waiting. I love waiting, like i waited for God to ask for advice, and how now i am waiting for a member of the satanic council to ask something, but i dont know what.

I heard there is a war and I suppose the angels will want me to fight in it.

I stand up, cherry blossom falls off my lap, as I walk around I see the glimps of dead angels floating to my home, the tree of life, the place the garden of eden was grown.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
"Oh," Asmodeus said, not even looking back "sorry. I thought you might have taken my blindfold and gag." He could tell that Leviathan was looking at him weirdly, so he added, "we all have our dirty little secrets. Some of us just hide them better than others."

Asmodeus started to drift off when he remembered something. He turned around, saying, "I overheard your plan to, as you put it, overthrow Satan. Good luck, honey-buns. You're gonna need it. He's the epitome of wrath and warfare. He's not going to go down without a fight. And, to be brutally honest, as far as my disdain for him reaches, he's carrying this war. Well, I have some business to attend to, so I'll see you around, slithers." And Asmodeus drifted off to his own quarters.

Shockwave

Jul 29, 2019
Asmodius has always been an odd character. Seducing anyone who may get is her way and covering up her sneakyness by using some sexual idea to make it seem like she was just being her. I get to my room and change into my gown. The gown I use to train. It has an evil enchantment on it that means I use less energy when in battle. It takes me a lot longer to tire when I am wearing it. I wait outside Mamons room for him to come out wearing his robe. It looks ok on him, but the colour doesn't match his skin. My green robe is tight everywhere except the arms and legs, so I can easily move. I walk with him to the training area. Is we walk through the fire gates, I see Satan against the wall, his hands gripped tightly around Beelzebubs neck. Asmodius is lying unconscious on the floor.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Asmodius has always been an odd character. Seducing anyone who may get is her way and covering up her sneakyness by using some sexual idea to make it seem like she was just being her. I get to my room and change into my gown. The gown I use to train. It has an evil enchantment on it that means I use less energy when in battle. It takes me a lot longer to tire when I am wearing it. I wait outside Mamons room for him to come out wearing his robe. It looks ok on him, but the colour doesn't match his skin. My green robe is tight everywhere except the arms and legs, so I can easily move. I walk with him to the training area. Is we walk through the fire gates, I see Satan against the wall, his hands gripped tightly around Beelzebubs neck. Asmodius is lying unconscious on the floor.
Shockwave, you are doing what is known as powerplaying.
Unless you agreed prior to it, you cannot control what goes on with any character played by someone else. This includes what has already happened to them, how they would talk, how they would react, anything. It's just not acceptable.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
No no, he had my permission. Oh, and OOC: NO ONE BUT HIMSELF KNOWS ASMODEUS' TRUE GENDER WHEN IN CHARACTER.

Plus, unless played by a real person, every Prince of Hell is an NPC.

Reactions: Shockwave

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Shockwave, you are doing what is known as powerplaying.
Unless you agreed prior to it, you cannot control what goes on with any character played by someone else. This includes what has already happened to them, how they would talk, how they would react, anything. It's just not acceptable.
Hey chill bruh.

Reactions: Shockwave

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Asmodeus groaned, and his eyes fluttered open. Mammon and Leviathan were there, looking just above me, where Satan was throttling Beelzebub.

"You do that again, Mouthy. YOU DO THAT AGAIN! COME ON, THROW ANOTHER PUNCH! SEE HOW FUCKING FAR THAT GETS YOU!" Satan always called Beelzebub 'Mouthy' on account of his many, MANY mouths. He was being oddly defensive of Asmodeus. Asmodeus didn't like it.

"What do you expect?!" Beelzebub croaked, "you'd do that if he tried to put it on you for information!"

"I'M SORRY, WHO'S THE ANGERHOLIC HERE, AS YOU SO PUT IT?! OF COURSE I'D DO THAT! YOU, HOWEVER, HAVE NO EXCUSE!"

"Satan," Mammon said, "put him down."

Satan whipped around and screamed, "YOU! YOU'RE UP TO SOMETHING! YOU'RE ALWAYS UP SO SOMETHING!"

"Believe me, I'm not. Now put him DOWN!" Mammon's sudden burst of rage was enough to sway even Satan slightly. But he wasn't done.

Mammon stepped forward. Satan dropped a wheezing Beelzebub and moved to face him.

"Mammon," Asmodeus groaned , "don't..."

Quick as a viper, Mammon swiped his claws across Satan's face, leaving ragged, bloody gashes on his muscle. Satan roared in pain as Mammon came in again, bringing his clawed paw towards Satan's already injured face.

Satan raised his armoured forearm in defence, and Mammon grabbed it and held it in place.

He had expected this. The move was a feint.

But then Mammon did something completely out of the blue. With Satan's arm firmly held in place, Mammon thrust his head forward and locked his jaws around it. His teeth stabbed in deep, and Satan's armour cracked almost immediately.

Satan cried out in an unusually high-pitched squeal, but Mammon wouldn't let go.

Asmodeus got up quickly and grabbed Mammon, trying to pull him back, but Mammon was too sturdy. Satan, meanwhile, was wailing like a baby, until a deep voice boomed from behind them.

"MAMMON!" Lucifer shouted, "LET HIM GO NOW!"

At once Mammon released Satan from his mouth, and Satan fell down to the floor, whimpering, and curled into the foetal position, clutching his arm.

"Come with me, Mammon," Lucifer coldly said.

"One more thing," Mammon replied, before stamping on and snapping off one of Satan's horns. He then walked off towards Lucifer's quarters.

Lucifer turned to Beelzebub. He said, "Pick yourself up and get something to eat. You look like you need it."

"Thank you," Beelzebub said.

Lucifer grunted. "Get out of my sight." He gave Satan a light kick in the back, before trudging off behind Mammon.

A couple of minutes later, Satan whimpered again, but his peers' sympathy had run dry.