The Great Afterlife War - A Religion Roleplay

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I always find it annoying when GMs think char sheets are just an introduction, when they're actually also testing the user. I actually gain more respect for a GM if they reject me at first the accept after some tweaks.

6612828.gif

i like using gifs, I'm sorry

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
"You're surrounded completely by a group of seven bandits, all of them armed with a simple - but deadly - wooden bow. Their number of arrows are limited to three each - twenty one total, all heading in your direction individually. You're not very agile, but you're strong, and sure can take a beating. You're not armed, the only thing in your inventory is a very resistant ,fairly big, iron shield. You're located in a forest, not much in way of terrain protection, but you can sure see a lot of possibilities in using those trees in some way."

Yeah, yeah, I'm creative and stuffs.

Reactions: the_j485

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
"You're surrounded completely by a group of seven bandits, all of them armed with a simple - but deadly - wooden bow. Their number of arrows are limited to three each - twenty one total, all heading in your direction individually. You're not very agile, but you're strong, and sure can take a beating. You're not armed, the only thing in your inventory is a very resistant ,fairly big, iron shield. You're located in a forest, not much in way of terrain protection, but you can sure see a lot of possibilities in using those trees in some way."

Yeah, yeah, I'm creative and stuffs.
*runs to a cranny between 3 trees and sets up my shield in front of myself. I proceed to pick 2 off. The other 5 have figured out my game and our standing behind trees of their own. I put my shield on my back and start climbing up the nook between the trees with brute force*
*after gaining the high ground I am able to kill another 2 a and hit 2 others in the shoulder incapacitating them. The other is smarter and starts to climb his own tree*
Bandit:"So a coward goes up the tree to fight his enemies, eh"
Me: "Rather a strategist"
*I jump from the tree and roll shooting the bandit from his perch. I then proceed on my journey to the palace as a King's Ranger*

Sorry for the wait I was eating

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Right, striking:
If it's proper roleplaying, never use stars.
How can you pick them off? You have no bow...
Try to have a little more action, like arrows thudding into the shield, or whistling past your ear after taking a tentative look.
And besides, we were really only going to let you in if you had some decent experience like us.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
If that's the case this is going to be a very limited rp, not everyone has that much experience ;). As long as we don't have shock waves it will be all good!!

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Guys... I do hope you know that I was ASLEEP when you were posting all this. I check the forums more than thrice every day. Don't you worry. I'm not letting this one go.[DOUBLEPOST=1401780983][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone who is at least a FAIRLY good roleplayer and can stay on my good side can join. I like your perception of character sheets, Thomaz, as well.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
If that's the case this is going to be a very limited rp, not everyone has that much experience ;). As long as we don't have shock waves it will be all good!!
Nonono you see striking thought he could be a GM. The actual RP we make will be a bit more lenient, though we will expect certain standards of those that RP there.