The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Necrolance

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Necrolance
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, I'll try my best. (ReglasRules, since APPARANTLY my word isn't good enough >.>)
  3. Have you been banned before?: Not that I'm aware.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm friendly, I never grief, and I learn pretty fast. I often help people in need, if they're friendly to me at least.

Rhombuss

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Rhombuss
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: Yea i guess?
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: 1 time
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Im a great builder, Kind, and helpful. And just want to be on a fun sever!

SlashxmE

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: SlashxmE
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes,and ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: No.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because i'm a responsible person,I can help people if they need it,and willing to learn more about this mod pack
lol I just didn't understand what it means to add it to the app.

KillerKani

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: KillerKani
  3. Have you been banned before?: Not that i know...
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I want to team up with someone and build a big Industry chause Reglas Rules ;*

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: th3niiinja
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes I have read and do agree to the Reglas Rules.
  3. Have you been banned before?: I have been banned before.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: I was banned for griefing on a towny war server, during a war my town poured lava on the enemy's town and we all got banned for it even though in the rules it was said to be allowed.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I want to learn new things in minecraft. Vanilla and tekkit really started to get boring so I am just now exploring Feed the Beast and really want to get on a good server to play around with it on.

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
I reread the requirements on the first page multiple times, Que, I don't get what I missed xD

Here it is, undedited
"Oppa Admin Style!

• Are you currently whitelisted on this server?: I am indeed!
  • Do you meet ALL the requirements above AND agree to abide by the admin laws?: I do indeed!
  • Have you ever been banned before?: I have like once or twice, refer back to my application for whitelist :p
  • How long have you been playing on The.Factory?: Well, since November 25th!
  • On average, how many hours per week do you play on The.Factory?: At least 30 hours a week!
  • Why do you want to be an Admin in The.Factory? Well, I figured I could help you out a bunch, because there is always times when people need admin assistance and you weren't on. I have a load of experience, and feel I could bring a lot of my skill and knowledge of the mods, and moderating, to the server!"

Hrulgin

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: TheValliant
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm interested in building as part of a mature community who're interested in maintaining the world as they build in it, rather than just rampaging about.

killie01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Killie01
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes (I agree to the ReglasRules)
  3. Have you been banned before?:yes
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: account was hacked and hacker used to grief / advertise / spam and all that stuff.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love playing with people on a server. I am planning on building some really nice stuff too. And i hope to play with people that are mature.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: TheValliant
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm interested in building as part of a mature community who're interested in maintaining the world as they build in it, rather than just rampaging about.
Denied, read the rules.

1. IGN: Killie01
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes (I agree to the ReglasRules)
  3. Have you been banned before?:yes
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: account was hacked and hacker used to grief / advertise / spam and all that stuff.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love playing with people on a server. I am planning on building some really nice stuff too. And i hope to play with people that are mature.

Denied, sorry not accepting users with previous ban history for the moment.

Server is online.

Pickupnow

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: pickupnow
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes i accept them
  3. Have you been banned before?:nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:I'm a very good player with mods and vannila i used tekkit and feed the beast, for along time
  6. Reglasrules

Zombiejebus

Jul 29, 2019
Ooo Round #2 Ready Fight!

1. IGN: Zombiejebus
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes. Bold Helps. REGLASRULES.
  3. Have you been banned before?: No.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: See Above.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm looking for a server/group to do co-op building on/with. I am familiar with the tekkit pack and have been playing FTB for a while now. Not interested in dealing with massive drama or a grief-fest.

Fight2Build

Jul 29, 2019
Done that, waiting for their response.
well, I have to go to the server who banned me their site and request an appeal there, But for that i need to fill in 2 things I don't know about; who banned me, reason for being banned, I also need a reason to get back on their server.
So I'ts impossible for me to get rid of that ban. I hope I can still be let on to your server.