The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

nugzalore

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: nugzalore
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes, and ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: not applicable
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm old enough to know better (30) and enjoy fiddling with machines, both in the real world and this alternate shared reality. I honestly just find it interesting to observe how people act behind the mask of an avatar. That and actually attaining some of this endgame Gregtech stuff without /cheating it in. I try to be helpful, and now that you can paste links into the MC client, makes it a bit easier to tell somebody how to do something.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: nugzalore
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes, and ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: not applicable
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm old enough to know better (30) and enjoy fiddling with machines, both in the real world and this alternate shared reality. I honestly just find it interesting to observe how people act behind the mask of an avatar. That and actually attaining some of this endgame Gregtech stuff without /cheating it in. I try to be helpful, and now that you can paste links into the MC client, makes it a bit easier to tell somebody how to do something.

Approved, welcome.

brunonande

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: brunonande
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  4. Why should you be whitelisted?: I like to work on large builds, am active online and I think I'm good community member

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: brunonande
  4. Why should you be whitelisted?: I like to work on large builds, am active online and I think I'm good community member
Approved, welcome.

woogieboogie

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Woogieboogie
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes i have read the ReglasRules =]
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: -
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I wanna have a good community to play with, love to build big projects!, im a nice guy =]

Actloud

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Actloud
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:Yes :)
  3. Have you been banned before?: Not that I know of :p !
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because I can bring to the community a helping hand, and fresh perspective on minecraft. Also I should be whitelisted because I genuinley enjoy playing the game and I will never be a griefer or unpleasant butt. Thanks for reading my application :)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
i will, cause this is just unbelievable, but ok ill get back to you once i know more..
I know your friend is currently whitelisted, he sent me a PM. If you can provide an explanation from MCBans I'll be glad to whitelist you.

1. IGN: Actloud
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:Yes :)
  3. Have you been banned before?: Not that I know of :p !
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because I can bring to the community a helping hand, and fresh perspective on minecraft. Also I should be whitelisted because I genuinley enjoy playing the game and I will never be a griefer or unpleasant butt. Thanks for reading my application :)
Denied - Read the rules.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
My bad :p ReglasRules. I actually did read them that just slipped my mind, sorry !!!
Approved, welcome.

1. IGN: Woogieboogie
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes i have read the ReglasRules =]
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I wanna have a good community to play with, love to build big projects!, im a nice guy =]
After further discussion between you and I via PM and after further review (Here) as well as an appeal by your friend I have decided to lift your denial. You are approved, welcome.

woogieboogie

Jul 29, 2019
its telling me my protalgun block ID's dont match, is there a way to get the right info for me? so i can change the file.

thanks woogie

Fight2Build

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: fight2build
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm looking for a nice mature feed the beast server and this one seems to meet those standarts I think. I like to be an active community person and work on some big projects.