The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SlashxmE

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: SlashxmE
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: No.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because i'm a responsible person,I can help people if they need it,and willing to learn more about this mod pack :)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: SlashxmE
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: No.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because i'm a responsible person,I can help people if they need it,and willing to learn more about this mod pack :)
Denied, read the rules.

1. IGN: fight2build
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: -
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm looking for a nice mature feed the beast server and this one seems to meet those standarts I think. I like to be an active community person and work on some big projects.
Denied, you HAVE been banned: Click Here

Cswartz9

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Cswartz9
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, and ReglasRules.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope, thankfully.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I should be whitelisted because I'm a mature player who's new to FTB, and I'd love to be able to learn the ins and outs of the modpack with other people on a server instead of in SSP (Especially since there don't seem to be any tutorials for FTB up at this time).

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Cswartz9
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, and ReglasRules.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope, thankfully.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I should be whitelisted because I'm a mature player who's new to FTB, and I'd love to be able to learn the ins and outs of the modpack with other people on a server instead of in SSP (Especially since there don't seem to be any tutorials for FTB up at this time).

Fight2Build

Jul 29, 2019
Denied, read the rules.

Yeh, I checked it before. I just dont have any idea what it is. The ban doesnt really help either since it just sais "You have been banned". I've been tempbanned on a server where I'm a mod on but just for fun and I don't think that is what showing in the banlog.
It's also just one ban. Maybe it happent when i logged off and just never returned to that server but I don't have a clue what it may be.

I hope you can reconsider my application, Thanks

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Yeh, I checked it before. I just dont have any idea what it is. The ban doesnt really help either since it just sais "You have been banned". I've been tempbanned on a server where I'm a mod on but just for fun and I don't think that is what showing in the banlog.
It's also just one ban. Maybe it happent when i logged off and just never returned to that server but I don't have a clue what it may be.

I hope you can reconsider my application, Thanks
Appeal to have the ban removed, click on Report Ban As Invalid.

ceten

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: ceten
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: I'm okay with the rules (ReglasRules) btw is that spanish?
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope not that I know
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because i really like to build up a base and just play and get to know people on the way. I always help people if i'm able to. Played tekkit/technic before ftb was out and i already know the mods.
  6. Grts ceten

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: ceten
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: I'm okay with the rules (ReglasRules) btw is that spanish?
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope not that I know
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because i really like to build up a base and just play and get to know people on the way. I always help people if i'm able to. Played tekkit/technic before ftb was out and i already know the mods.
  6. Grts ceten
Yes it is spanish.

Approved, welcome!

ceten

Jul 29, 2019
Thnx man btw such a fast answer
Now there are exams but within a week i won't have anything to do than playing =)

KillerKani

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: KillerKani
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, Sir
  3. Have you been banned before?: Not that i Know
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: o_O
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Chause i want to team up with someone and want to build a Industrie together

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: KillerKani
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, Sir
  3. Have you been banned before?: Not that i Know
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: o_O
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Chause i want to team up with someone and want to build a Industrie together

Denied, read the rules.

I created a account on MCbans verified it etc. but whenever i try to appeal It links me to the old site of the server that no longer exists so it just leads me to a blank screen
Through your link it gives me an acces denied, attempted to acces http://mcbans.com/ban/www.swclan.org, So i don't think there is anything i can do about it.
Contact MCBans.

F. Ciftci

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: drgfrt
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, I accept all of them.
  3. Have you been banned before?: No, never.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm looking for a nice server with a good community. The vanilla servers are all boring. I searched for some good FTB servers and found yours. I think The.Factory looks great.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, I accept all of them.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm looking for a nice server with a good community. The vanilla servers are all boring. I searched for some good FTB servers and found yours. I think The.Factory looks great.
Denied, read the rules.

khouns

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: khouns
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I want a lag free server, make some friends, and get some bada** builds going. =D

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: khouns
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I want a lag free server, make some friends, and get some bada** builds going. =D
Approved, welcome!

F. Ciftci

Jul 29, 2019
  1. That's for me to know and for you to find out (that's the point).
    Sorry, I got it..
    2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, I accept all of them. (ReglasRules)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019

1. Sorry, I got it..
    2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, I accept all of them. (ReglasRules)
Denied, you HAVE been banned Mr. glowstone griefer: Click Here