The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

djnunny

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:djnunny
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: i have and i do
  3. Have you been banned before?: never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: i wish to join your small community have fun and learn some new mods :)

MiigPT

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: MiigPT
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I should be whitelisted because I'm a friendly guy and I'm looking for a good FTB server and community :)

gorre9090

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: gorre9090
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I am trying to find a good friendly server to play on and to be a part of the community.

Piesofthesky

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Piesofthesky
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: ReglasRules
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because I promise to be a positive contribution to the server, and I enjoy playing FTB.

DrakDragon1022

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: DrakDragon1022
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes I have and will
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: none
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I would like to join your server because i been looking for a fun and friendly server where I can make friends and build cool things. I have a ok knowledge of most of the mods in the FTB pack but im looking to learn more of the others that i don't know alot about and get help with the newer parts of IC2.

kkbizz

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: kkbizz
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes i have read them and i obey them
  3. Have you been banned before?: no only for testing on my own server
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: because i like friendly server that i can play on. and because i would like to know every mod in FTB, i know only a few like industialcraft, buildcraft some of the big ones. i have played tekkit before and no i want to try FTB

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Lionhend
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, of friggin' course :D
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nah
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: Didnt you listen? :D
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Well because i am fucking awesome. Like, i know stuff. About mods. Fucking awesome like, building a freakin' factory making free cake, automate all the stuff i have, and later if i start to have some spare stuff build me a giant throne out of butter(gold) and let remote controlled turtles bring me all the stuff i need right to my throne. I am pretty advanced in lua, i actually start to "think" in lua sometimes, like "if train == missed do os.call mom" :D Yeah, and i know a bit about forestry. But i have to admit i never did that much with GregTech or how this crazy stuff is called again, because noone needs it anyway.
So go and whitelist me.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
SERVER FULL
DENIED:
ChickenTrooper - Read the rules.
KaedeSkirata - Read the rules.
djnunny - Read the rules.
MiigPT - Read the rules.
gorre9090 - Read the rules.
DrakDragon1022 - Read the rules.
kkbizz - Read the rules.
Lionhend - Read the rules, one of them is NO SWEARING.
pickupnow - YOU HAVE 20 BANS! BIG TIME DENIED.
The_Music_Man - YOU HAVE 19 BANS AND -100 REPUTATION! BIG TIME DENIED.
sootool - You have been banned twice.

APPROVED:
Zombiejebus
bednet
Purplekings
12kilometer
Piesofthesky

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
Are you kidding me? Im not swearing, swearing is something different :D Come on guy ._. I swear i will never swear again! Every single server i visited yet is crap, yours seemed nice and you denied me because i said 1 or 2 times fucking? Come on :'(

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Are you kidding me? Im not swearing, swearing is something different :D Come on guy ._. I swear i will never swear again! Every single server i visited yet is crap, yours seemed nice and you denied me because i said 1 or 2 times fucking? Come on :'(
No, I denied you for not reading the server rules :) (I'm not a mod on these forums and cannot and will not judge you by whether or not you choose to swear in your posts, my server, however, is something else).

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
i actually DID read the server rules.[DOUBLEPOST=1355345612][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. No Swearing.
  2. No cheating of any kind.
  3. Treat others as you would like them to treat you!
  4. Be respectful of others.
  5. Obey and respect server staff, we work hard to maintain the server!
  6. Do not complain about the server rules. Add 'ReglasRules' to your whitelist app.
  7. Maintain the environment; do not leave uncut trees, place a sign next to quarry to preserve, or it will be filled up.
  8. We have a list of banned items/mods, (see below).
  9. Do not ask for op/mod/admin status.
  10. Do not ask for free items.
  11. NO GRIEF OR THIEVING!
Here they are, i read all of them and i fully agree with them all. Just because i say "fucking awesome" you denie me? I think we both are old enough to use such words in a adult manner, with each of us knowing how they are meant.