Whitelist Server The-Construct | Mature 16+ | v8.0.1+ | Logistic Pipes | TS3 | 20 TPS | 12GB | Protections/Anti-Grief

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

zx_ksa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zx_ksa
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No.
Experience with mods?:not much ,, but i started playing the ftb modpack for arround 2 weeks now
Will you use TS3?: Sure.
Answer to the secret question?: Purple.
Do you know someone on our server? Nope.
Any additional information?: I would like to play this great modpack with other people.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't have any.

majellan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: majell4n
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no
Experience with mods?: not much 1 week of ftb mindcrack pack
Will you use TS3 ? : yes for sure
Answer to the secret question? : purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): yes , Bamtastic
Any additional information?: yes i'm an Op on 150 slots server with Bamtastic ,, and i want to play with him .. i don't have that much experience with ftb mods ,, and i want to learn it ,, it is fun to watch on youtube ,, so i wanted to play with an honest community . i just want to play ,,
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: yes ,, some buildings i built with gm 1 on our server for ppl to use

RN3l4.png
3CYr1.png

9xoz3.png

i use the creative mode ,, cuz i build buildings for the server ,, but i like to get into minecraft more than this ,, and ftb mods would be a nice way to do that :D

trishula55

Jul 29, 2019
brothers appliaction :)
IGN:epicjoel111
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)once for mouthing off to a admin,but i was let back on
Experience with mods?:eek:k,i havent use them in a while,and i hope to enjoy getting back into them
Will you use TS3?:yup
Answer to the secret question?:purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):yeah HAYOCORPS,he's my older brother
Any additional information?:Ive played on many vanilla servers and can be friendly but im also pretty shy
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:sorry like i said havent used the mods in awhile

IAMSOSORRYLP

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IAMSOSORRY
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: Yes i have four seasons of lets play of tekkit on youtube and now love ftb
Will you use TS3?: yes
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): yes Minecraftguy65 and Hoser223
Any additional information?: www.youtube.com/sarcosgamers
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:^^^^ on there are many

samfisher007

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: marcell972
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: Yes
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): LazyBanana, GiantTreeLP
Any additional information?: Nope

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Kronza_
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?), Yes, I went on vacation 1 time and was banned for inactivity.
Experience with mods?: I have experience with all the mods, except the Bee's and Thaumcraft, I plan on getting into both soon though.
Will you use TS3?: I'm talking too you right now :p
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Do you count, I talked too you and said "Hi", Lol, other than that, no.
Any additional information?: I just turned 17 on the 22nd, I suck at building, I try to record for my Youtube channel daily.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I haven't really built anything on camera, or not in any of the realeased episodes, I plan to drop the BlockLabs Lets play, as the server owner is a real Doucher. youtube.com/user/kronaticfilms
is it alright if I start my new LP on this server? Assuming I'm accepted?

Rusty

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server down? i'm using the new IP and the old one isn't working either :?

Dakota

Jul 29, 2019
When I type the server ip in, it crashes my game. I have done some searching for a fix and have been unable to find one.

PS: Yes I have the correct IC2 file installed with the configs.

IGN: DK15
Also I just got a new Mac Laptop, and when i open minecraft to play my keys stick, stopping my character from moving. Im trying to solve this problem but have had no luck so far.

Im at a loss for what to do, this is stopping my from playing. Any help would be appreciated.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
When I type the server ip in, it crashes my game. I have done some searching for a fix and have been unable to find one.

PS: Yes I have the correct IC2 file installed with the configs.

IGN: DK15
Also I just got a new Mac Laptop, and when i open minecraft to play my keys stick, stopping my character from moving. Im trying to solve this problem but have had no luck so far.

Im at a loss for what to do, this is stopping my from playing. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you put in the new IP?