Whitelist Server The Bears Domain | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist | 20 SLot | Mature 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Meshocky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: meshocky
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 18
Experience with the mods in the pack: Very in-depth experience, been playing for about 3/4 of a year. Used all mods to some degree at least once.
What can you contribute to our server?: I'm a decent builder, can code computer programs in CC, a friendly attitude, contribute to community projects. Sensible humour
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No, never.
Additional Comments: Cant wait to join this server if accepted. SP can be very isolated, even with 300 sheep....

Thank you for your time.

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PortalTyler
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 14, turning 15 in 2 months, I am pretty mature and I know you are looking for 16 and older but this seems like a really good server and I would really love to play with some older experienced players.
Experience with the mods in the pack: Pretty experienced in most, most experienced is probably ExtraBees or BC
What can you contribute to our server?: I can contribute being a mature, experienced player, being respectful to everyone and respect peoples builds.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Never.
I may seem young but I believe that my maturity would fit in great with some older aged players. I have been looking for a good server to play on but every server I join seems to be full of immature non-experienced players, I believe that this server could be the one I call home. BTW - Ignore my avatar its like 5 years old >.<

IGN: Hollowfires
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 20
Experience with the mods in the pack: Nearly all mods in the modpack I am familiar with and am capable of explaining how to start out/how they work. Dart Craft is my least experienced mod so far.
What can you contribute to our server?: Help others if they need help/ask for it.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No.
Additional Comments: I like to fiddle around with tinker's construct when I can. I'm just looking around for a whitelist server right now because I don't like disabled mods in open servers. (Getting bored playing unleashed and UHS by myself as well)

Canada
IGN: Major_Creepsit
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16
Experience with the mods in the pack: I've been playing with these mods for a while now, with the exception of BOP, Dartcraft, and a few others. I'm pretty experienced in most of them.
What can you contribute to our server?: A friendly, nice player that can help others if they need it. Improving the community of the server.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I've never been banned.
Additional Comments: Getting a little lonely in SSP and looking for a server to play with/talk to others.

IGN: EliteArchive
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 17
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have been playing with mods for about a year and a half and have a lot of experience with the mods in the FTB Packs.
What can you contribute to our server?: A mature player that loves to play with other mature minecrafters.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I've never been banned.
Additional Comments: Have been looking for a reasonable server to play on that has a mature community.

IGN: meshocky
Experience with the mods in the pack: Very in-depth experience, been playing for about 3/4 of a year. Used all mods to some degree at least once.
What can you contribute to our server?: I'm a decent builder, can code computer programs in CC, a friendly attitude, contribute to community projects. Sensible humour
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No, never.
Additional Comments: Cant wait to join this server if accepted. SP can be very isolated, even with 300 sheep....

All of you have been accepted. have fun :)

1977batman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:1977batman
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 35
Experience with the mods in the pack: I've been playing minecraft about a year, and FTB Ultimate 4 or 5 months now.
What can you contribute to our server?: I am very friendly, and looking for a good core group of players to play with & make a great community! I help out whenever it is needed if I can.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I have never been banned from Minecraft or any other game for that matter.
Additional Comments: I want to play with a cool group of people and share experiences with new people.

NovaOverload

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NovaOverload
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have been playing with the FTB modpacks since the release and have been playing with mods for about a year.
What can you contribute to our server?: I add a unique personality to the game and I am a good builder.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No I have never been banned.
Additional Comments: I am excited to have the chance to play on your server and community!

LewisGraham1998

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lewismgraham
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):15 going on 16 next week
Experience with the mods in the pack:pplayed ftb for about 1 year and tekkit for 2
What can you contribute to our server?:anything and everything a can tp do to help everyone out
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):nope
Additional Comments i maybe 15 now will be 16 next week very mature and good person to play with

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:1977batman
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 35
Experience with the mods in the pack: I've been playing minecraft about a year, and FTB Ultimate 4 or 5 months now.
What can you contribute to our server?: I am very friendly, and looking for a good core group of players to play with & make a great community! I help out whenever it is needed if I can.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I have never been banned from Minecraft or any other game for that matter.
Additional Comments: I want to play with a cool group of people and share experiences with new people.

IGN: NovaOverload
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have been playing with the FTB modpacks since the release and have been playing with mods for about a year.
What can you contribute to our server?: I add a unique personality to the game and I am a good builder.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No I have never been banned.
Additional Comments: I am excited to have the chance to play on your server and community!

IGN:lewismgraham
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):15 going on 16 next week
Experience with the mods in the pack:pplayed ftb for about 1 year and tekkit for 2
What can you contribute to our server?:anything and everything a can tp do to help everyone out
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):nope
Additional Comments i maybe 15 now will be 16 next week very mature and good person to play with

All of you have been accepted. have fun :)

DiabloSouls

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DiabloSouls.
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16.
Experience with the mods in the pack: I'm good with almost all mods I'd probably say, If im not good with some I'm still learning and I will learn soon.
What can you contribute to our server?: I can contribute with help to people and also Mature person who like to play minecraft.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Yes, last server I was baned on was cause I took some items from person we we're sharing stuff , cause he was mean to me all time.
Additional Comments: Thank you for looking at my app and I hope you decide the right way.

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DiabloSouls.
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16.
Experience with the mods in the pack: I'm good with almost all mods I'd probably say, If im not good with some I'm still learning and I will learn soon.
What can you contribute to our server?: I can contribute with help to people and also Mature person who like to play minecraft.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Yes, last server I was baned on was cause I took some items from person we we're sharing stuff , cause he was mean to me all time.
Additional Comments: Thank you for looking at my app and I hope you decide the right way.

you have been accepted. have fun :)

Tristaaan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tristaaan
Experience with the mods in the pack: I've been using mods for just over a year so I get by
What can you contribute to our server?: I'm mature and a decent builder and i have a decent knowledge of the mods so I can help with whatever
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Not to my knowledge
Additional Comments: I like servers that have some longevity and a mature admin. The last server I played on ended after about 2 weeks after the moderators fell out with each
other.
Cheers

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MinecraftMart
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):17
Experience with the mods in the pack: Played all of them and know the most stuff of them. Still have to learn little bits. But i got much experience with them.
What can you contribute to our server?: A lot of fun, great designs and ofcource a nice community member :)
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Yeah, but my friend created lagg in my house and i got banned for it.
Additional Comments: Been looking for an nice server this time and i really like the unleashed pack. Also i am mature so maybe that helps? Well i see. Hope u accpt me!

OfficialD4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: armsforsale
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have extensive knowledge of most mods included in the Unleashed Pack. I have been playing a combination of Mindcrack and Ultimate for several months and have used individual mods prior to that. I am more in-tuned with the magic side of life in the FTB world but can very easily set up a few essential machines.
What can you contribute to our server?: I believe my building styles tend to lend a helping hand to the beautification aspect of your server but also I enjoy just having nice, easy-going conversations with well-rounded people!
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No sir (or ma'am).
Additional Comments: I'd like to add that I have been apart of two successful servers in the past. Both were FTB and one had to be discontinued due to money issues and the other was disbanded from lack of interest from other players. This is my reasoning for looking for a new server!

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tristaaan
Experience with the mods in the pack: I've been using mods for just over a year so I get by
What can you contribute to our server?: I'm mature and a decent builder and i have a decent knowledge of the mods so I can help with whatever
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Not to my knowledge
Additional Comments: I like servers that have some longevity and a mature admin. The last server I played on ended after about 2 weeks after the moderators fell out with each
other.
Cheers

you have been accepted. have fun :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375629151][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: armsforsale
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have extensive knowledge of most mods included in the Unleashed Pack. I have been playing a combination of Mindcrack and Ultimate for several months and have used individual mods prior to that. I am more in-tuned with the magic side of life in the FTB world but can very easily set up a few essential machines.
What can you contribute to our server?: I believe my building styles tend to lend a helping hand to the beautification aspect of your server but also I enjoy just having nice, easy-going conversations with well-rounded people!
Additional Comments: I'd like to add that I have been apart of two successful servers in the past. Both were FTB and one had to be discontinued due to money issues and the other was disbanded from lack of interest from other players. This is my reasoning for looking for a new server!

IGN:MinecraftMart
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):17
Experience with the mods in the pack: Played all of them and know the most stuff of them. Still have to learn little bits. But i got much experience with them.
What can you contribute to our server?: A lot of fun, great designs and ofcource a nice community member :)
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Yeah, but my friend created lagg in my house and i got banned for it.
Additional Comments: Been looking for an nice server this time and i really like the unleashed pack. Also i am mature so maybe that helps? Well i see. Hope u accpt me!

you both have been accepted. have fun :)

DracoMagus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I just tried to join in and it said I wasnt Whitelisted. Is that an error or you dont want me? just to know :)

OfficialD4

Jul 29, 2019
you have been accepted. have fun :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375629151][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: armsforsale

-SNIP-
you both have been accepted. have fun :)

That was quick!!! Thank you, coming on now!

OfficialD4

Jul 29, 2019
I am having trouble logging on due to the fact I do not have the correct versions of... well... all of the mods. Where could I find some information on how to fix this mess?

fbeatnik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: freaknikbeatnik
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):20
Experience with the mods in the pack: ive used all the mods in the pack my favorites currently are tconstruct stevescarts and extrautils
What can you contribute to our server?: im a good builder i love a good community and i like building complex machines
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): no
Additional Comments

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: freaknikbeatnik
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):20
Experience with the mods in the pack: ive used all the mods in the pack my favorites currently are tconstruct stevescarts and extrautils
What can you contribute to our server?: im a good builder i love a good community and i like building complex machines
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): no
Additional Comments

you have been accepted, have fun :)

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HateMeh
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 21
Experience with the mods in the pack: Plenty, Especially ic2 and Applied energetics.
What can you contribute to our server?: A mature and friendly player that can help people if they need / want it.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I have been banned from 1 server a few months ago, I was a mod on this server because i fixed their map once. But after calling the admin out on his bullshit (spawning stuff, fucking around with worldedit etc etc) he decided to ban me.
Additional Comments: Looking for an unsleashed server because the one i currently play on crashes every 2 hours or so.

Boomsta51

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boomsta51
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): I am 14, But I am very Mature, I hope you take that into consideration!
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have pretty good experience with the mod pack and most of the mods in it.
What can you contribute to the server: I am a pretty good builder, And I like to make friends!
Have you ever been banned (if yes explain): Yes I have been banned on a No-grief server, Someone in my faction accused me of briefing the base, they told an Admin and I got banned.
Additional Comments: I am looking for a Whitelisted FTB Unleashed server With mature players, and No Raiding or Griefing, I hope you take into consideration that I am Very mature, even though I am only 14, I hope you accept me to the server!