Whitelist Server The Bears Domain | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist | 20 SLot | Mature 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): Just turned 16 :)
Experience with the mods in the pack: 9/10, Been playing for about 1 Year.
What can you contribute to our server?: A helpful person, and a fun person. I love helping people out.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No.
Additional Comments

did you forget something like ign (in game name)? but otherwise accepted, have fun:)
pm either dannybear or i or even edit your post to give us your ign. thats cool :D

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
some nice spawns in the nether o_O
1098199_626784337346132_1162090362_n.jpg

Kristofer Larson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: micahprenger9
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 12 butmutrue
Experience with the mods in the pack: not great but good been playing FTB since it came out
What can you contribute to our server?: a great player and fun guy to bearound
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): not that i know of
Additional Comments i just wanted to back on with you guys and apologize to mandrake on kev

maigel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maigel
Experience with the mods in the pack: Quite a lot. I started playing modded minecraft since before 1.0 (modding the jar itself), then switched to tekkit and been using FTB since half a year or so.
Additional Comments: I have been running a minecraft server myself for me and some friends but they're not really a fan of modded minecraft resulting the server in being just a online single player for me. I'd like to play on a nice, not too big, SMP server just to hang out and build. It's always cool to visit others and see what they're up to if you're out of inspiration yourself :)

Cannibilly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cannibilly
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 34
Experience with the mods in the pack: Played with most of then but always learning new things.
What can you contribute to our server?: A fun and helpful person to hang out with
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Nope
Additional Comments JUst looking for a good sever that has good people to hang out with

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maigel
Experience with the mods in the pack: Quite a lot. I started playing modded minecraft since before 1.0 (modding the jar itself), then switched to tekkit and been using FTB since half a year or so.
Additional Comments: I have been running a minecraft server myself for me and some friends but they're not really a fan of modded minecraft resulting the server in being just a online single player for me. I'd like to play on a nice, not too big, SMP server just to hang out and build. It's always cool to visit others and see what they're up to if you're out of inspiration yourself :)

IGN: Cannibilly
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 34
Experience with the mods in the pack: Played with most of then but always learning new things.
What can you contribute to our server?: A fun and helpful person to hang out with
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Nope
Additional Comments JUst looking for a good sever that has good people to hang out with

both accepted, have fun. :D

sonofthelion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sonofthelion
Age 30+
Experience with the mods in the pack: TE TC
What can you contribute to our server?: I help others enjoy building
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I have never been banned
Additional Comments Enjoy playing MC and am friends with mmmBoost, DIGITALxSCOPES

ScarPro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ScarPro
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):16
Experience with the mods in the pack:Mostly Ic2 is what I best perform at. 1 year and and a half or experience
What can you contribute to our server?: someone who plays Minecraft not to get people mad but maximize the playing experience.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):No
Additional Comments: I'm looking forward on playing on this server

hellboy155

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hellboy155
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 22
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have been playing with most of these mods for a long time now my next build will involve a lot of computer craft (i hope)
What can you contribute to our server?: I can help people out with the mods and i play most night for a long time :)
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): no
Additional Comments: Few people i know on this server already are mmmBoost, DIGITALxSCOPES and sonofthelion. I'm a decent builder and like building big and nice looking house's

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hellboy155
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 22
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have been playing with most of these mods for a long time now my next build will involve a lot of computer craft (i hope)
What can you contribute to our server?: I can help people out with the mods and i play most night for a long time :)
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): no
Additional Comments: Few people i know on this server already are mmmBoost, DIGITALxSCOPES and sonofthelion. I'm a decent builder and like building big and nice looking house's

IGN: ScarPro
Experience with the mods in the pack:Mostly Ic2 is what I best perform at. 1 year and and a half or experience
What can you contribute to our server?: someone who plays Minecraft not to get people mad but maximize the playing experience.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):No
Additional Comments: I'm looking forward on playing on this server

IGN: sonofthelion
Age 30+
Experience with the mods in the pack: TE TC
What can you contribute to our server?: I help others enjoy building
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I have never been banned
Additional Comments Enjoy playing MC and am friends with mmmBoost, DIGITALxSCOPES

all accepted, and welcome. have fun :D

masterchief3683

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: masterchief3683
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 19
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have been playing with these mods for a good year now and I'm experienced in the majority of the mods except for Railcraft and Thaumcraft.
What can you contribute to our server?: I'm a helpful and friendly player who likes to play with other players and have a good time in general.
Additional Comments: I have been looking for a good server with a nice community since Singleplayer gets boring after a while and playing with other people is much more fun.

dkkevin2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dkkevin2
Experience with the mods in the pack:Lots
What can you contribute to our server?:Im a player that likes to help other people and build interesting machines(not always pretty but i try)
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):No.
Additional Comments:I hope to find a fun server to play on.

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: masterchief3683
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 19
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have been playing with these mods for a good year now and I'm experienced in the majority of the mods except for Railcraft and Thaumcraft.
What can you contribute to our server?: I'm a helpful and friendly player who likes to play with other players and have a good time in general.
Additional Comments: I have been looking for a good server with a nice community since Singleplayer gets boring after a while and playing with other people is much more fun.

accepted have fun. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375888044][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:
Experience with the mods in the pack:Lots
What can you contribute to our server?:Im a player that likes to help other people and build interesting machines(not always pretty but i try)
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):No.
Additional Comments:I hope to find a fun server to play on.

would u like to include you IGN plz. via pm or edit your post.

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shqfaya
Experience with the mods in the pack: I knew most up until mid May. Took a break.
What can you contribute to our server?: I love techy, nifty builds that fit to the landscape. I am a gardener and dont destroy owerworld.
I took a break and want to try Unleashed in a long term manner.

i will whitelist you soon, have fun :)