Whitelist Server The Bears Domain | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist | 20 SLot | Mature 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bigbass1997

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bigbass1997
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16
Experience with the mods in the pack: Specifically I am very good with Computercraft, all the mods that hook into CC, IC2, BC, Forestry, and just about all the other mods. The reason I am so good at CC is because I have been programming in the Java language for about 4 years and in LUA for about 2 years.
What can you contribute to our server?: I have extensive experience with Minecraft, FTB, MCPC+ (Bukkit and Forge combined), and management of the internals of a server. Before this server I played on and administered all the internals for it; which included testing, configuring, and adding Forge mods and Bukkit plugins. Other than my experience with MC and Computers in general I am usually a very humble person and I ALWAYS strive to do my best in everything that I do, even if it is hard. I also strive to help those around me, even if they dont think they need it, or they are mean to me or other people.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Not that I know of. If I have been then it wasn't a fair ban, as I always try to respect whatever rules I need to adhere to.
Additional Comments: I currently host an array of online services, such as my website or MySQL database. If you are still looking for a TeamSpeak server, I would be glad to make and host one for you. Uptime is basically 24/7 unless ofcourse the power goes out or something along those lines that I have no control over.

Another thing I would just like to say; although I am not saying you do, but please do not judge me for my age. If you would like me to prove that, feel free to contact me on Skype (Username: bigbass1997) or through my email ([email protected]).

Kalle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jag_e_nummer_ett
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16 (1997)
Experience with the mods in the pack: Know how to play, but new to FTB Unleased. Don't know what you really want as answer, maybe points; 7/10.
What can you contribute to our server?: Expand the amount of players online :) I just want to play, a citizen in the world.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Once banned like 2010, while ago. No banning otherwise.
Additional Comments: Joining to co-operate with my friend.

Not whitelisted, re-request :)