Whitelist Server The Bears Domain | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist | 20 SLot | Mature 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

butters110

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: butters110
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have a lot of experience with anything that has machines in it :Buildcraft, applied energistics, industrialcraft, .... I also like dartcraft and the portalgun mod alot. The only mods i still need to learn about are Forestry and the twilight forest.
What can you contribute to our server?: I trade a lot, and I always stick to the rules, you wont be bothered by me.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No
I'm looking for a nice whitelisted server with no banned items and biomes o plenty so this one is perfect :p

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fredrickle
Experience with the mods in the pack: TC, Buildcraft, AE, Computercraft a bit
What can you contribute to our server?: My time and love, as i love unleashed and helping others aswell.
Additional Comments - I am just looking for a fun server.

IGN: butters110
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have a lot of experience with anything that has machines in it :Buildcraft, applied energistics, industrialcraft, .... I also like dartcraft and the portalgun mod alot. The only mods i still need to learn about are Forestry and the twilight forest.
What can you contribute to our server?: I trade a lot, and I always stick to the rules, you wont be bothered by me.
I'm looking for a nice whitelisted server with no banned items and biomes o plenty so this one is perfect :p

ok you guys are whitelisted, sorry about the delay, :D

Kalle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jag_e_nummer_ett
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16 (1997)
Experience with the mods in the pack: Know how to play, but new to FTB Unleased. Don't know what you really want as answer, maybe points; 7/10.
What can you contribute to our server?: Expand the amount of players online :) I just want to play, a citizen in the world.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I have once been banned on mcbans a while ago because of griefing, but I promise (as everyone does) that I will not grief. Not much else to say.
Additional Comments: Joining to co-operate with my friend (karelmikie3).

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jag_e_nummer_ett
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16 (1997)
Experience with the mods in the pack: Know how to play, but new to FTB Unleased. Don't know what you really want as answer, maybe points; 7/10.
What can you contribute to our server?: Expand the amount of players online :) I just want to play, a citizen in the world.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I have once been banned on mcbans a while ago because of griefing, but I promise (as everyone does) that I will not grief. Not much else to say.
Additional Comments: Joining to co-operate with my friend (karelmikie3).

accepted, welcome, and have fun :)

isloan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Isloan
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 24
Experience with the mods in the pack: Lots of experience with most of the mods
What can you contribute to our server?: An active, friendly and helpful player ;)
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): no bans
Additional Comments Im getting bored of ssp and so im looking for a server with fun ppl to play with :)

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Isloan
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 24
Experience with the mods in the pack: Lots of experience with most of the mods
What can you contribute to our server?: An active, friendly and helpful player ;)
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): no bans
Additional Comments Im getting bored of ssp and so im looking for a server with fun ppl to play with :)

accepted, and welcome, sorry for the delay..

stusil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stusil
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 19
Experience with the mods in the pack: extensive experience with IC2 and buildcraft, and I'm familiar with most of the other mods as well.
What can you contribute to our server?: Activity, and a wealth of knowledge about pipe tobacco.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): nope
Additional Comments: I like smoking my pipe...

locustusmoon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: locustusmoon
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 25 (1988)
Experience with the mods in the pack: Hardcore-Vanilla player since the game got out, been into many servers, new to FTB. I am a fast-learner.
What can you contribute to our server?: I am a helpful and hardworking mc player.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Never
Additional Comments: Gonna play with my friends (grimnax, chaz)