Whitelist Server The Bears Domain | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist | 20 SLot | Mature 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jaught

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jaught1999
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16
Experience with the mods in the pack: good with ic2
What can you contribute to our server?: I don't know I like to build some I am very proud of
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): no
Additional Comments: none that I know of

dannybear

Jul 29, 2019
I have changed the permissions to pex to work nicer with mytown the default group should have the same as before if not more stuff and if you want me to upgrade you lety me know wont really make a difference but ill do it. ill have to look into the turtles not working tomorrow and ill let you guys know when it gets fixed sorry about this.

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
I have changed the permissions to pex to work nicer with mytown the default group should have the same as before if not more stuff and if you want me to upgrade you lety me know wont really make a difference but ill do it. ill have to look into the turtles not working tomorrow and ill let you guys know when it gets fixed sorry about this.

dude the default pex group has not the /back command, but ok now fixed it :D

Crownz04

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crownz4
Experience with the mods in the pack: Been playing FtB for quite a while. The only thing I haven't played much with is Bees.
What can you contribute to our server?: I like big builds, and love automation. I'll try to help with what I can.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Nope
Additional Comments: Starting college real soon, and I'd like a server I can log in on my free time, build some things with people, and generally hang out when I can.

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zax0ng
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16 SHARP :)
Experience with the mods in the pack: Pretty great. Been playing like around 8 months.
What can you contribute to our server?: I would build systems and stuffs that others will be able to use easily.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):Nope
Additional Comments: National exams soon. Won't be able to online as much as i need to use more time to study.

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Talsma0
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 21
Experience with the mods in the pack: all mods except tinkersconstruct, thaumcraft and mystcraft
What can you contribute to our server?:i always liked to try and make a MJ power supply for the whole server, makeing steamboilers and engines to provide power for the server
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):N/A
Additional Comments:hope i can hear something from you people soon, rely excited to start playing ftb unleashed again on a server.

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sabakugaara8
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16, will be 17 in January.
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have no experience with the modpack it's self, but I have a bit of a experience with each of the mods.
What can you contribute to our server?: MJ power supply run off of all biofuel? I'm not very good at working together with other people, but I can when the time arises.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Nope. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/352eaedda37011c886a64a29eb1317b60ed322fb
Additional Comments
Epic picture, dannybear. x3

Kalle

Jul 29, 2019
I made a CC (ComputerCraft) program on my turtle, and I forgot to label the turtle. So when I tried to move the turtle it lost all its code. Now could you give me the startup file (I dont care if you post it here in public) for that turtle? I made the program save to another file called itemcount.sav, so search for that file name and give me the startup script for that computer. Thank you! :D (It's not a huge deal, but it would be easier to get back the original program instead of remaking it)

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
I made a CC (ComputerCraft) program on my turtle, and I forgot to label the turtle. So when I tried to move the turtle it lost all its code. Now could you give me the startup file (I dont care if you post it here in public) for that turtle? I made the program save to another file called itemcount.sav, so search for that file name and give me the startup script for that computer. Thank you! :D (It's not a huge deal, but it would be easier to get back the original program instead of remaking it)

dude try using the contact link on the website.. to get hold of danny, i have no file acces, just console

also i dont think danny is reading the forums much.

diamond

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: generalli
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):16
Experience with the mods in the pack: I've had a lot of experience with all of the mods except for a few.
What can you contribute to our server?: A nice player who is willing to help others.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):no
Additional Comments: have been looking for a server with an interactive community

Pegaseus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pegaseus
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16
Experience with the mods in the pack: I know all the mods in FTB unleashed. On a score of 1 to 10, I would say i 8/10
What can you contribute to our server?: I really like to help people, i have some nice building skills and i can make efficient contraptions (that include CC).
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No, you can check MCBans and all the other bansites.
Additional Comments: I would like to join my friends: karelmikie, thib, jag.
Thanks for at least reading this comment :D

Richard104

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Richard104
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 22
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have been playing this modpack since it was launched and played with the mods in it beforehand too both on single player and on a few servers.
What can you contribute to our server?: I have quite a broad knowledge about the mods and can help anybody if they get stuck.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Nope.
Additional Comments - I'm applying for this as I am getting bored playing on my own. My friends and I had a server of our own (just for 5 of us) but none of us can afford to maintain it anymore.