The ASP Server | Mindcrack (v7) | Whitelisted | 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

xXHaxfracroarXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xXHaxfracroarXx
XP with FTB:Ive been playing FTB for a month now and have played the Mindcrack Pack since it has come out.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?:I want to join cause I dont see many Whitelisted FTB servers, and I'm sure I'll have lots of fun :D
Additional info:I'm good with IC2, BC, Redpower, and Redstone :D

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
so do i have to download all the mod packs i don't have or what?
Hey, you've downloaded the Mindcrack (v8.0.1). The server is still running Mindcrack (v7) so you won't be able to connect. However, I plan on updating the server today, so you should be able to get on soon! :)

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
Just to notify members, the server has been updated. However I'm having some more issues with Fragnet, so the server may be down for a bit longer. I don't think I'm going to stay with Fragnet much longer.

moten123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:moten123 (without any capitals :) )
XP with FTB: I've no experience ingame with FTB whatsoever, though i've been following the Mindcracks FTB series for a looong time :) I'm a quick learner and i'm very hyped to get started :)
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: The connection is amazing, and it seems like its a small tide community, which is ideal for me.
Additional info: I'm a very friendly soul, passionate about physics and the wonders of life. I've been playing Vanilla Minecraft since the beta.

X_360GAMER

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:X_360GAMER
XP with FTB:I have no xp with the modpack but i have alot of xp with Industrialcraft and buildCraft.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?:I want to play with friends and a good xp on a FTB server.
Additional info:I love minecraft and I like summoning hordes of the undead using the zombie Sceptor.I also like to build things and make massive factories.I also like making massive statues of people that i think are awesome.
I am also MrFeelGood's friend :D.