The ASP Server | Mindcrack (v7) | Whitelisted | 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER IS CURRENTLY FULL

Hello,

I've just decided to restart my server due to an op spawning in multiple nukes and blowing up the place. Unluckily, I hadn't backed up for quite some time before the incident.

The server is ran 24/7 and, although I live in the UK, is hosted in Germany, as that's a decent place for people in Europe to get a good connection.

I'm looking for 25 people to join. It is intended to be a small friendly community server, for people who just want to have fun with FTB without the griefing and general havoc of a public server.

IP: 82.96.119.77:25765

Rules:
No griefing (harmless pranks are fine)
No nukes (nuclear reactor is fine with the appropriate precautions)
No swearing/insulting other players
No PvP (unless arranged (games))

Additional Info:
Nothing is disabled.
HTTP API enabled.
Normal difficulty.

Failure to follow these rules will result with a ban on the server.

You can make a lets play if you so desire :)

To join, fill out the application below.

---------------------------------------------

IGN:
XP with FTB:
Why do you want to join the ASP server?:
Additional info:

----------------------------------------------
I will whitelist your name and notify you on here if you've been accepted.

SLOTS LEFT: 0/20 (Might increase to 25)

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ZeroZ30o (case sensitive)
XP with FTB: Turtles <3. And a little of everything. I'm good at IC and gregtech :3.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Because it's whitelisted, thus friendly (I believe :p), and because I love to play FTB. Without griefers :D. And then share my stuff. Without griefers, again. Did I mention I hate griefers?
Additional info: I like turtles.

Davidhugh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN davidhugh
age 14
xp with ftb I have tried everything and am good with ic and twilight forest mod is my favourite
Why do you want to join the asp server? I like to play ftb but every server i join my house gets griefed so i want to join a quiet little server so i can feel safe building and join a nice community
Additional info never been band from a server

Aaron0720

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Aaron0720
XP with FTB: Gregtech,industrial craft, Teensy bit with turtles.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: It seems like a nice break away from the chaos of public servers, which are usually laggy anyway and seems like it would be friendly
Additional info: Never been banned

Rapkannibale

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rapkannibale
XP with FTB: I would say I have beginner experience with most of the mods. Haven't develd into THaumcraft yet, but the rest I am at least familiar with Tier 1 and 2 set ups.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I want to join an EU server with a friendly small community on a new map, so this seems to fit. I also play on a different server with difficulty set to hard and sometimes I want my Minecraft to be a bit more relaxing than that. :)
Additional info: I usually play two to three evenings/nights a week and whenever else I have free time from the family and work.

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
All who have applied so far have been added to the whitelist. The server is now on and you can join :)

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
You have to reset the server, I believe, if you changed the whitelist. I dunno how that works very well.

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
I've checked the files and it says you all are whitelisted. I don't know what is going on. I'm going to try to restart the server to see if that makes any difference at all.

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
I've checked the files and it says you all are whitelisted. I don't know what is going on. I'm going to try to restart the server to see if that makes any difference at all.
Works. My version is incompatible thought. So it doesn't let me join.

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
I've reinstalled the game multiple times now. Try if you can connect now :) Sorry for the extremely long delay.