The ASP Server | Mindcrack (v7) | Whitelisted | 24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Puregaming24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Puregaming24
XP with FTB: Played single player for a pretty long time
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I want to play FTB with a nice community
Additional info: Whatever you want to know just ask me :)

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys just realised the whitelist was off. You've been whitelisted again. Puregaming24, you've also been whitelisted and can now join the server.

iced_adams666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iced_adams666
XP with FTB: Ive played since it came out
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I need a server to play on
Additional info: I like pie

grimnax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:grimnax
XP with FTB:Started playin with modded minecraft around april 2011 and never stopped.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Me and a friend looking for a server with a mature&friendly community to play.
Additional info: The main reason we chose your server is since you are hosted in Germany we get very good latency.

Methral

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:methral
XP with FTB: Been playing it for about a year
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Me and a friend looking for a server with a mature&friendly community to play.
Additional info: The main reason we choose your server is since you are hosted in Germany we get very good latency.​

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
I've whitelisted you methral. You can join the server now.[DOUBLEPOST=1358009557][/DOUBLEPOST]I've whitelisted you Raqes. You can connect to the server now.

raqs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Raqes
XP with FTB:I've joined ftb a month ago. And I can make my way through it.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: It sounds friendly and fun, also I wana meet new people and play with my friend who's also going to write a whitelist application.
Additional info:The server is hosted in Germany wich is also a benefit. Becouse i live in the Netherlands.

Hope to see you on the other side

-Raqes

mark_dutch

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mark_dutch
XP with FTB:Basic understanding with most of the mods and more with forestry
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Looking for a fun and non-grief server and to be able to play most of the time.
Additional info:Never been banned and also live in the netherlands so server host is perfect!

Hope to see you on the server :D

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
I've whitelisted you mark_dutch. You can now connect to the server. Hope to see you there! :)

iHasFire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ihasfire
XP with FTB:Been playing for around a month now and getting really complicated with my builds now.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?:I've been looking for a server that is hosted in Europe so I can have a better connection. Most server's I've played on would have inactive players so it was basically just like playing singleplayer. I love to get on skype and talk with people and be friendly and helpful. I'm always the guy that likes to give out presents and ask people if they need any sort of materials. I really want to settle down and start playing on a server without having to find a new one every 2 weeks.
Additional info:( Not any I can think of now)

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
I've whitelisted you ihasfire. You can now connect to the server. Hope to see you there! :)

Dannyboy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dannyboy101
XP with FTB: Not a lot with FTB specifically, but i have a lot of experience with tech mods in general.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I'm looking for a friendly, cooperative environment to build awesome things in.
Additional info: I too am from the UK, so a European host should work out well for me. It will also be nice to play with people in similar timezones.

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
I've whitelisted you Dannyboy101. You can now connect to the server. Hope to see you there! :)

GewoonBijAH

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GewoonBijAH
XP with FTB: I know some Thaumcraft, Industrialcraft, redpower and buildcraft.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Because I want to experiment with the mods, and this seems a not too busy good server!
Additional info: 42

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
I've whitelisted you GewoonBijAH. You can now connect to the server. Hope to see you there! ;)